MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

True Confessions

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
cortman
Has liked: 321 times
Been liked: 870 times

Re: True Confessions

Post by cortman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:25 am

yinzburgher wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:47 pm
Such is my obsession (or pathology), that earlier today when I got in my car and opened up my navigation app, I immediately typed in "Seiko". 🤦‍♂️
I laughed out loud in the office at this. Now that's getting serious! :lol:
My latest confession is that I am making a try at WPAC this year, at least for the first quarter or half year. We'll see how that goes! :cry:
These users liked the author cortman for the post (total 4):
yinzburgherTheJohnPwatchpaloozaDub Rubb