MoT Logo Keychain

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Re: MoT Logo Keychain

Post by Sporkboy »

OK, I am now out of stamps. At least the darned Santa ones are done. These will go out today. Please post pictures when you get them. Note: I don’t post pictures of my actual keys, those are just props. The reason being that it is fairly easy to make a copy of many keys based on a decent photograph of them.

Probably paranoid, but it is better to be safe with safety.
965AC6FA-12F2-4642-BE0B-17E2543A05FA.jpeg
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Sporkboy wrote:OK, I am now out of stamps. At least the darned Santa ones are done. These will go out today. Please post pictures when you get them. Note: I don’t post pictures of my actual keys, those are just props. The reason being that it is fairly easy to make a copy of many keys based on a decent photograph of them.

Probably paranoid, but it is better to be safe with safety.
965AC6FA-12F2-4642-BE0B-17E2543A05FA.jpeg
OK, these things were popular and I have only 3 left. I will need to run another batch to make sure I have enough for including with packages that I send out. I still have some of the classic white ones, so I could always use those, but these are more fun.

You guys have offered to pay me for these, so we can do it as pay what you’d like with a suggestion of $2-$3 to cover materials and postage. None, more or less is fine as I do this because I appreciate the community and it is a way that I can help it become a little bit closer. Any funds will go towards supplies to fuel my creations, stamps and that white lume powder if it is ever released.

If you would like to support me through this, send me a private message and I can provide my paypal address. I will reach out to you if you have previously offered to buy one of these.
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Not Lumibrite bright, but still pretty cool.
E8256B44-B6AA-4654-A7AB-28067EB0F9DD.jpeg