We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
MoT
Site Admin

Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

Post by MoT »

Not accepting new subscriptions at the current time. Thank you to everyone who has or had a subscription!

Launching today: MoT's Inner Circle. What is the Inner Circle? It is an optional subscription program to give ManOnTime members another way to elevate their watch deal game and support the best place to find and share watch deals.

Together with our Premium Partners we have put together a package of incentives for MoT's Inner Circle subscribers that we know you will find exciting. Those incentives are:

- Exclusive access to Inner Circle only deals and substantial discount codes from our Premium Partners.
Some deals are too good for retailers to post publicly. MoT’s Inner Circle permits us to bring those deals to you.
Inner Circle members will have access to a 40% off site-wide (some exclusions may apply) discount code to River Edge Jewelers. This code is unique to Inner Circle, and upon verification of your subscription, available to use every day on every purchase. (Does not stack with other River Edge offers.) Additional exclusive deals not publicly available will be offered as we receive them.

- Access to dealer only OEM watch parts. Perfect for you Seiko modders!
River Edge has offered to allow Inner Circle members access to OEM watch parts, which are getting harder and harder to come by as manufacturers are tightening their grip on supply.

- Automatic entry into regular Inner Circle only watch or swag giveaways.
Watches, watch winders, hats, t-shirts! Whatever our Premium Partners have to give away, we'll be doing it.

- Larger PM box.
Enough space for 2,000 messages. Do you need that much space? Probably not, but you'll have it!

- Username in a unique color identifying you as a member of the Inner Circle.
Your username will appear in a unique color, showing off that you're a subscribing supporter of ManOnTime.

- Inner Circle Only chat channel on our Discord server.
Hang out and chat on our Discord server and retire to the Inner Circle Sanctum where you can share and discuss all the latest Inner Circle events and giveaways.

- Extra incentives and benefits as they become available.
Meet and greets? Extra giveaways? Sneak peeks at upcoming features or announcements? The sky's the limit. As we come up with new things and bring on board more Premium Partners, Inner Circle will be the first to know. Also, as a member of the Inner Circle, you form a part of the MoT team, but without any of the administrative responsibilities. Let us know what kind of benefits or features that are important to you in a subscription plan and we will look to include if feasible.

How do you subscribe? Scroll down to the next post for more information and some FAQs.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

Post by MoT »

Joining MoT's Inner Circle is as easy as clicking a few buttons.

On the right side of the navigation bar you should see the PayPal symbol and the word "Subscription" (see image below). Click it!

On the mobile view it appears in a drop-down on the left side:

You will then be taken to a page that outlines the three subscription rates (12 months for $175, 6 months for $100 or 1 month for $20) as well as some terms and conditions. After you have selected the subscription length you want, click the "Subscribe" button.

After you have clicked the "Subscribe" button you will be taken to a confirmation page showing you the selection you have made. Click the yellow "Buy Now" button at the bottom of the screen and you will then be taken to a PayPal page to finalize check out.

Don't have a PayPal account? No problem! You can check out with a credit card without having to sign up for PayPal.

Once you have entered your payment info and have finalized everything, you will be able to return to ManOnTime, where your MoT's Inner Circle subscription has automatically been activated! Thank you, and enjoy your subscription benefits!

Terms and Conditions:

MoT’s Inner Circle subscription package pricing is as follows:

Annual Subscription: 12 months for $175usd (less than $15usd / month)
Semi-Annual Subscription: 6 months for $100usd (less than $17usd / month)
Month-to-month Subscription: $20usd per month

By signing up for a subscription package, you agree to an initial and subsequent subscription fee for the subscription term at the then-current subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all subsequent renewal charges until you cancel the subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time and will retain access to MoT Inner Circle subscription benefits until the end of the then current term. Previously paid subscription fees are non-refundable for any reason.

You must abide by the forum guidelines, and those of the MoT Inner Circle membership to receive subscription benefits. Violations of guidelines may result in the suspension or elimination of subscription benefits without refund or other action at the discretion of site administrators. Furthermore, sharing exclusive codes, if any, intended for use only by Inner Circle members will be considered a violation of Inner Circle membership and will result in revocation of said membership.

ManOnTime’s Watch Deal Forum members who leave Inner Circle will retain ManOnTime’s Watch Deal Forum membership.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

FAQ

1. Why are you doing this?

A subscription model as a way to show support has been something members have been asking about since the creation of the site. Our Premium Partners have approached us with ways to "sweeten the pot" to make a subscription plan both feasible and attractive. The kind of deals that have been teased are too good to share without concern for potential repercussions for our Premium Partners if leaked. By subscribing and putting "skin in the game," that allows us to share these deals with the confidence they'll stay in the Inner Circle.

2. Do I have to subscribe to Inner Circle to remain a ManOnTime member?

No! Inner Circle is a completely optional way for those who want to support the site to be able to do so.

3. Will the HUISABH thread, or other threads be moving to a "secret forum" on the site?

No! The site will still operate the exact same way it does now. No functionality or anything else will be taken away.

4. River Edge will be giving 40% off to Inner Circle members, does that mean discounts for non-Circle members are going away?

No! We encourage our partners to continue to offer promotions and discount codes to all our members, like the current temporary discount code from River’s Edge. James has promised to continue to offer deals, incentives and seasonal / event discount codes to all ManOnTime members.

5. Will giveaways only be for Inner Circle members?

No! It is true Inner Circle will have some exclusive giveaways, however, there will still be giveaways open to all members of ManOnTime.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

Anyone have a discount code for joining the Inner Circle? :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

dumberdrummer wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:18 pm Anyone have a discount code for joining the Inner Circle? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

dumberdrummer wrote:Anyone have a discount code for joining the Inner Circle? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
BeFrugal 7% cash back for inner circle membership. Also, try promo code THANKS20 or WELCOME10 for $20 or $10 off first time subscribers*

*I hope its obvious I'm kidding.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

That being said, I'm in. Really trying to not buy any watches for the forseeable future, but am just happy to contribute to the site to maintain the awesomeness that is the MoT forum.

Cheers bros!

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

dumberdrummer wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:18 pm Anyone have a discount code for joining the Inner Circle? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The savings from 40% off a $1k purchase at River Edge is the equivalent of 2.29 annual memberships. ;)

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
tjcdas
MoT Member

Post by tjcdas »

Does the subscription revenue go solely to running the MOT website or do Premium Partner receive a percentage of the subscriptions?

Thanks

Tom
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

tjcdas wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:34 pm Does the subscription revenue go solely to running the MOT website or do Premium Partner receive a percentage of the subscriptions?

Thanks

Tom
All revenue goes to operating this site, as well as to a kitty we can use to do special things for all members.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Inner Circle fits with my image of the MoT deals thread as a sort of ring of fire:

I fell into a burnin' ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher,
And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire, the ring of fire.

Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

ManOnTime wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:37 pm All revenue goes to operating this site, as well as to a kitty we can use to do special things for all members.
Finally we are going to get some purrks! Not sure how you are going to handle sending around a kitty to members though.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

ManOnTime wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:21 pm
The savings from 40% off a $1k purchase at River Edge is the equivalent of 2.29 annual memberships. ;)
Two purchases of watches that cost $225 in a year would pay for an annual membership and pocket $5 for the savvy member. And that doesn't count the giveaways and other benefits. Its a good deal!
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Sporkboy wrote:
ManOnTime wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:37 pm All revenue goes to operating this site, as well as to a kitty we can use to do special things for all members.
Finally we are going to get some purrks! Not sure how you are going to handle sending around a kitty to members though.
[emoji23] I enjoyed this post more than I probably should have.

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Dub Rubb wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:26 pm
Sporkboy wrote:
[emoji23] I enjoyed this post more than I probably should have.

Just don't send the kitty to [mention]Southern Bamboo[/mention].

😜

Edit:
67DBEDF8-A0B6-47D5-9F86-FBA20CBFABEC.jpeg
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr