Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
User avatar
Bbrou33
MoT Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:51 pm
Location: NYC
Has liked: 7661 times
Been liked: 4011 times
Contact:

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#46

Post by Bbrou33 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 am

I'm in!
Just in time for the giveaway!
Sorry it took so long for me to join. I actually forgot about this until Dub brought it up in a chat we were having


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk



These users liked the author Bbrou33 for the post (total 6):
SporkboyManOnTimeSplit-TimeDub RubbwatchpaloozaStretch44
Insta me: bbrou33
User avatar
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Has liked: 3509 times
Been liked: 14660 times
Contact:

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#47

Post by ManOnTime » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:21 am

NeedWatch12Step wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:30 am
“Extra incentives and benefits as they become available.
The sky's the limit. ,,, Let us know what kind of benefits or features that are important to you in a subscription plan and we will look to include if feasible.”

I’m in.
The most socially responsible benefits and features to offer in these troubling times are hookers and blow. Let’s start with that, and see where it goes.
-Cheers
The only vice we’re going to enable is the accumulation of more watches. ;)
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 3):
Dub RubbHalakumleok
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:


'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
User avatar
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Has liked: 3509 times
Been liked: 14660 times
Contact:

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#48

Post by ManOnTime » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:21 am

Bbrou33 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 am
I'm in!
Just in time for the giveaway!
Sorry it took so long for me to join. I actually forgot about this until Dub brought it up in a chat we were having


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Better late than never!
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post:
Dub Rubb
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:


'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
Penfold36
MoT Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:00 pm
Has liked: 155 times
Been liked: 282 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#49

Post by Penfold36 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Quick question about the monthly subscription. Is it calendar month (meaning it's already 3 days into this month's subscription? Or is it 30 days, etc., meaning if I sign up now, I'm good until Aug 2/3? Thanks.
These users liked the author Penfold36 for the post (total 3):
BoournsManOnTimeDub Rubb
User avatar
M111
MoT Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:26 pm
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 315 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#50

Post by M111 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:23 pm

I'm in!
These users liked the author M111 for the post (total 6):
TheJohnPManOnTimeSplit-TimeDub RubbwatchpaloozaStretch44
User avatar
cortman
MoT Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:57 pm
Location: Missouri
Has liked: 1024 times
Been liked: 2232 times
Contact:

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#51

Post by cortman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:43 pm

I'm in! This probably means making a purchase this next month from REJ; I'm excited!
These users liked the author cortman for the post (total 6):
TheJohnPManOnTimeSplit-TimeDub RubbwatchpaloozaStretch44
User avatar
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Posts: 3882
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Has liked: 3509 times
Been liked: 14660 times
Contact:

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#52

Post by ManOnTime » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 pm

Penfold36 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 pm
Quick question about the monthly subscription. Is it calendar month (meaning it's already 3 days into this month's subscription? Or is it 30 days, etc., meaning if I sign up now, I'm good until Aug 2/3? Thanks.
You have X amount of days from sign up. 1 Month = 30, 6 Month = 180, etc.

The system is set to send a reminder 5 days before the end of a subscription term to give a heads up to renew. (The system does not automatically charge for another term, and there is no way to make it do so.)
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 7):
M111Penfold36Dub RubbBoournsStretch44cortmanmleok
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:


'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
Penfold36
MoT Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:00 pm
Has liked: 155 times
Been liked: 282 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#53

Post by Penfold36 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:13 pm

Got in just in time. Thanks!
These users liked the author Penfold36 for the post (total 5):
Dub RubbSplit-TimeTheJohnPwatchpaloozaManOnTime
Hurc85
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:39 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#54

Post by Hurc85 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:00 pm

In the immortal words of Mclovin “I’m in”! Really I don’t need more deals, but this is a cool way to support this awesome forum and all the folks that work hard to make it happen. Thanks MOT and all the other moderators.
These users liked the author Hurc85 for the post (total 6):
watchpaloozaTheJohnPStretch44Dub RubbManOnTimeSplit-Time
watchpalooza
Global Moderator
Posts: 3464
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:43 pm
Location: Munich & SF Bay Area
Has liked: 12173 times
Been liked: 8138 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#55

Post by watchpalooza » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:05 pm

Hurc85 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:00 pm
In the immortal words of Mclovin “I’m in”! Really I don’t need more deals, but this is a cool way to support this awesome forum and all the folks that work hard to make it happen. Thanks MOT and all the other moderators.
Thank you. It is great to have you and so many others join! We have big plans for this place, and members like you help make it possible to keep making things better.
These users liked the author watchpalooza for the post (total 3):
HalakuDub RubbManOnTime
Click Icon To Contact Me



’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
User avatar
tinpusher
Inner Circle Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:44 pm
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#56

Post by tinpusher » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:14 pm

I'm am idiot. I just signed up thinking I barely made the time and realized that it clearly says EST. Missed it by a couple minutes, story of my life. Oh well, here's to a year full of great stuff!
These users liked the author tinpusher for the post (total 6):
TheJohnPwatchpaloozaDub RubbManOnTimeSplit-Timemleok
User avatar
TheJohnP
Global Moderator
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 pm
Location: Atlanta
Has liked: 20799 times
Been liked: 17465 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#57

Post by TheJohnP » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:27 pm

tinpusher wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:14 pm
I'm am idiot. I just signed up thinking I barely made the time and realized that it clearly says EST. Missed it by a couple minutes, story of my life. Oh well, here's to a year full of great stuff!
Looks like you made it to me.

Image
These users liked the author TheJohnP for the post (total 4):
watchpaloozaDub RubbManOnTimeSplit-Time
Click Icon To Contact Me



Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
User avatar
tinpusher
Inner Circle Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:44 pm
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#58

Post by tinpusher » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:57 pm

@TheJohnP not sure what I was looking at then. Good thing I didn't have to input the amount of money or I might have paid for many years 😳. Like they say, it's better to be lucky than good
These users liked the author tinpusher for the post (total 2):
TheJohnPManOnTime
User avatar
Split-Time
Inner Circle Member
Posts: 1175
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:05 pm
Has liked: 10732 times
Been liked: 3956 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#59

Post by Split-Time » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:53 am

tinpusher wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:57 pm
@TheJohnP not sure what I was looking at then. Good thing I didn't have to input the amount of money or I might have paid for many years 😳. Like they say, it's better to be lucky than good
I strongly suggest that you use your MoT Inner Circle discount to purchase a GMT so we do not have this misunderstanding in the future. :D
These users liked the author Split-Time for the post (total 9):
Bbrou33tinpusherBoournswatchpaloozapeskydonutPenfold36TheJohnPmleokDub Rubb
User avatar
mleok
MoT Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:28 pm
Has liked: 362 times
Been liked: 383 times

Re: Introducing: MoT's Inner Circle

#60

Post by mleok » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:08 pm

ManOnTime wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 pm
Penfold36 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 pm
Quick question about the monthly subscription. Is it calendar month (meaning it's already 3 days into this month's subscription? Or is it 30 days, etc., meaning if I sign up now, I'm good until Aug 2/3? Thanks.
You have X amount of days from sign up. 1 Month = 30, 6 Month = 180, etc.

The system is set to send a reminder 5 days before the end of a subscription term to give a heads up to renew. (The system does not automatically charge for another term, and there is no way to make it do so.)
I was under the impression that Paypal allows for subscriptions, but perhaps that's limited to business accounts.
These users liked the author mleok for the post:
Dub Rubb
Post Reply