Show us your beer! Another MoT Virtual Meetup

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
cheddar
MoT Member

Re: Show us your beer! Another MoT Virtual Meetup

Post by cheddar »

Great to hang out and talk watches! And as promised...
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

Sorry,fell asleep. Hope to catch the next one. Thank you for holding this [mention]watchpalooza[/mention]
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

It was a smaller event with [mention]pdsf[/mention], [mention]cheddar[/mention], [mention]yinzburgher[/mention], [mention]tommy_boy[/mention]. [mention]audio.bill[/mention] and [mention]ManOnTime[/mention], but for me was a lot of fun just being able to have a live conversation. Among other topics we talked about LIPs and Balls, Tudors and Hamiltons, work and play, balancing a collection, movements and sources for cashback. It was a rich and enjoyable couple hours. If you missed it, here’s hoping you may be able to join the next one. “Next one, you say?” Yes, I will Get the date out there next week...and will make the next one later in the day to help with schedules.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Glad to hear it was a good get-together. Looking forward to joining the next one. Cheers!
Living a comeback montage.