As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

*FUNDRAISER* Direnzo Watches - Charity Raffle for ASED (Action for the Support of Deprived Children)

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

*FUNDRAISER* Direnzo Watches - Charity Raffle for ASED (Action for the Support of Deprived Children)

Post by TheJohnP »

Direnzo Watches has launched their 2021 charity raffle in support of the Swiss NGO group, ASED / Action de Soutien à l’Enfance Démunie (Action for the Support of Deprived Children).

Raffle tickets are $20 each.

The raffle is open now through May 7th at 12pm (guessing CET).

The winner will be announced on May 10th 2021.

Link to Enter Raffle: https://rafflecreator.com/pages/37262/2 ... t-for-ased

Link to ASED: https://asedswiss.org/?lang=en

ASED’s core mission is to improve access to education for children and teenagers of underprivileged backgrounds. ASED has always made a clear statement to defend the right to education around the world.

Its main strategic objective is to promote access to education, to give future generations the means to care for themselves in a sustainable way. Thus will they be able to contribute to the development of their families, regions and country.

For my 2021 Charity event I have chosen the Swiss NGO ASED. They have been doing an amazing work helping kids with educational programs in difficult parts of the world.

I'll be raffling this one and only LE 1/1 DRZ 03 Eclipse "Red Sun" and all funds will be giving to this association.

This LE 1/1 DRZ 03 Special edition will come with a certificate of authenticity and a hand-written note by the creator and designer of the watch: Sergio Godoy Di Renzo.
Good luck!

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Re: *FUNDRAISER* Direnzo Watches - Charity Raffle for ASED (Action for the Support of Deprived Children)

Post by MoT »

Well, I'm a sucker for a charity giveaway, so I'm in.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: *FUNDRAISER* Direnzo Watches - Charity Raffle for ASED (Action for the Support of Deprived Children)

Post by pdsf »

ManOnTime wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:30 pm Well, I'm a sucker for a charity giveaway, so I'm in.
Yep, me too!
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Forgot to post here....in for a few!
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Looks like the raffle entry has been extended until May 10th.
So feel free and enter away for anyone who was worried you missed out!

Click Icon To Contact Me

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Just to close the loop, Sergio posted this on his Facebook page:

Dear friends:
We have a winner!
Mr. Jason Specht is the lucky one! I have already contacted him and will ship this amazing watch soon. We have collected 4180 USD for this charity and will proceed with the deposit this week. I will add a receipt of the payment on my "news" section once done. I'd like to thank everyone who participated once again, this amount will surely help many children.
Thank you! Sergio
Click Icon To Contact Me