As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Help with a brief survey

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
Sussa
MoT Member

Help with a brief survey

Post by Sussa »

For a grad class this semester, I'm conducting an online experiment to assess patient reactions to the design of electronic health records. Responses are anonymous and will only be used for this project. The survey works best on a tablet or laptop/desktop and should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you to everyone from Discord who has already participated. I'd be very appreciative of your help!

https://bentley.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/f ... ciwIisuXLU
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: Help with a brief survey

Post by Dub Rubb »

Not sure if it helps, as I interpreted the data the same and answered the same to both presentations. While I appreciated the info of the first, I really appreciated the concise and to the point version 2.

I am gonna be fully honest. I don't want to spend time reading about what's what when it comes to test results. I want it to the point and showing me how I fare against the norms.

That said, AFTER talking to my doctor, I DO want all of the additional information. But when initially receiving them? I just wanna know how bad it is as soon as possible.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Dub Rubb wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:46 pm. But when initially receiving them? I just wanna know how bad it is as soon as possible.
Yep. Give me some red/green/yellow numbers so I know right away if they are bad.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Boourns wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:15 am
Dub Rubb wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:46 pm. But when initially receiving them? I just wanna know how bad it is as soon as possible.
Yep. Give me some red/green/yellow numbers so I know right away if they are bad.
My first draft of the design with context did have red, yellow, and green indicators for each tile. I scaled it back because I thought it was introducing too many changes at once to be able to tell which change actually affected the health self-assessment and confidence. I would have loved to have three designs: current, with explanation, and with explanation and color. But I'm new to conducting these kinds of tests and the data analysis that comes with it and decided to keep it simpler. I'm kicking around the idea of doing a more formal study with all three designs outside of class and trying to get it published.

Great results so far. Thank you to everyone who has participated!