Seasonal Buyers?

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
squincher
MoT Member

Seasonal Buyers?

Post by squincher »

Despite weather forecasts to the contrary, Spring is right around the corner. Anyone else curb their watch buying for other hobbies during the year? I managed to acquire five great watches since Thanksgiving, but now I have to turn my attention and buying power toward motorcycles and trapshooting. I need front and rear tires for my Speed Triple and a front for my Trophy. Thursday night trap league starts in two weeks, and registered tournaments in a month, so many cases of shotgun shells must be acquired.

Of course, I could get a heck of a deal on a Sumo on RG right now, the tire rebates are still a little way off, and I have ten cases of shells. :lol:
Ncaffrey_watch
MoT Member

Re: Seasonal Buyers?

Post by Ncaffrey_watch »

I think I tend to buy larger more colorful watches, divers, rubber/nato straps in the summer.

In the winter it’s usually smaller/thinner sized dress watches and leather straps. Very Timex Marlin manual esq

Watches are my main hobby and can’t sleep on a good deal so the war chest is always ready
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: Seasonal Buyers?

Post by watchpalooza »

Welcome to the site! I think you will find this forum keeps the addiction fed year-round.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr