MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

Orient Mako USA II White

Did you snag a deal from the HUISABH thread, but now have second thoughts? Offer it to other members here.
whoagorgeous
Has liked: 702 times
Been liked: 1286 times

Orient Mako USA II White

Post by whoagorgeous » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Hey all,

For sale is the Orient Mako USA II White Dial.

Deal was from Marc @ longislandwatches during black Friday.
$199 and 5% email discount.

I'm just not bonding with it and it doesn't get any wrist time.
As of Dec 6,2019,- Sold out at longisland. You can grab one directly from OrientWatchUSA for $230.

TOTAL PAID $189.05 to longislandwatches.

I'm including a free nato. The original bracelet has never been worn, sized, still has plastic attached.
Watch is immaculate,
maybe.. Maybe... Some micro scratches??? If you're being picky.

Looking to get :!: NET $189.05 + actual shipping cost via USPS PRIORITY MAIL w/Signature Required.

Prefer PP F&F but will accept PP G&S if you want to add that 3%.

Thanks for your consideration. If you need some references, I don't have much lol. Ebay and WUS under same username. (I've done a few transactions there including watch purchases and +/- cash/watch deals)

deckeda
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 606 times

Re: Orient Mako USA II White

Post by deckeda » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:27 pm

Can someone else just buy this, please? I don't want to scare up the money somehow and then learn it's been sold. So just buy it now so that I don't have to think it's still available later. Fair enough?

Thanks!
whoagorgeous
Has liked: 702 times
Been liked: 1286 times

Re: Orient Mako USA II White

Post by whoagorgeous » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:24 pm

Gone. Sold. Thanks for the views.