We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Rakuten Global & Ebates

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Re: Rakuten Global & Ebates

Post by mplsabdullah »

yinzburgher wrote:
mplsabdullah wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:19 am Mine was due yesterday and changed to Nov 15 as well. Ridiculous how they operate.

Edit: I sent them a message via the website. Received a response after a few minutes saying
"Thank you for contacting us. All our members are scheduled to be paid by August 15th. Any members not paid by the 15th will receive their payment within the next 5 business days.  "

Of course my account still says it's expected Nov 15.
All the same as above for me. Glad you guys said something or it might have been a while until I noticed. They also added a $10 bonus to my account that kicks in the next time I get cash back. One of the reasons I signed up for Ebates to begin with is bc of all the people that used to report how much easier it was to get your CB vs BeFrugal, TopCashBack and the others. I'm not sure that is still true.
Yeah they said the same to me about the $10 credit. I'll believe it when I see it along with my other money. [emoji34]
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

I didn't receive mine either, but it was only $9.10 anyway. Their reason was because I hadn't hit $5 buy a specific date.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Well I waited till I received the item and then called. Customer Service confirmed that I purchased during the 24% promotion and they will have to contact RGM to find out what is happening.

I also have a 10X points promotion that ran from that vendor that also has not shown up in my account. I'll have to chase that after I get the cash back.

Thanks again for the phone #

valuewatchguy wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:05 pm
yinzburgher wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:49 pm
415-908-2200
[/quot]e

Thank you! I will call tomorrow. I need to clear up why a cash back is not showing on my accoutn sumamry even though the shopping trip did register.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

valuewatchguy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:00 pm
I also have a 10X points promotion that ran from that vendor that also has not shown up in my account. I'll have to chase that after I get the cash back.
Knock on wood I've never had to chase down my Rakuten Super Points. They should hopefully just show up after 20 days.

https://ichiba-en.faq.rakuten.net/detail/000007314
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Mine was just put into my PayPal [emoji106]
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
Halaku
MoT Member

Post by Halaku »

mplsabdullah wrote:Mine was just put into my PayPal [emoji106]
Good to know .... I just got the reply to the email i sent this morning but no $10 apology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Halaku
MoT Member

Post by Halaku »

The cash back showed up in my PayPal just now .. on a side note i have now made 3 purchases at RGM from my iphone and all have gone smoothly from cash back showing up to my Rakuten points too ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ILiveOnWacker
MoT Member

Post by ILiveOnWacker »

I don’t know about you guys, but I need the cashback to jump up quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

I got my Cashback into PayPal 3 days ago. And then it went right back out the door on another watch purchase [emoji23]
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

RGM is running a points promotion if you make a purchase and use RGX for shipping. Get 3000 points on purchases over 10,000 JPY. In USD that translates roughly to $28 earned for purchases over $94. Can be used up to 5 times. Runs between now and 8/27. POINTS ARE TIME-LIMITED.

https://globalexpress.rakuten.co.jp/cam ... 190603_cta
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

yinzburgher wrote:RGM is running a points promotion if you make a purchase and use RGX for shipping. Get 3000 points on purchases over 10,000 JPY. In USD that translates roughly to $28 earned for purchases over $94. Can be used up to 5 times. Runs between now and 8/27. POINTS ARE TIME-LIMITED.

Is this better than just having the merchant ship with Japan EMS for example? There's a watch I plan on buying right now but I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to register for this or just sick with EMS when sellers allow it
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:04 am
yinzburgher wrote:RGM is running a points promotion if you make a purchase and use RGX for shipping. Get 3000 points on purchases over 10,000 JPY. In USD that translates roughly to $28 earned for purchases over $94. Can be used up to 5 times. Runs between now and 8/27. POINTS ARE TIME-LIMITED.

Is this better than just having the merchant ship with Japan EMS for example? There's a watch I plan on buying right now but I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to register for this or just sick with EMS when sellers allow it
Nope. Not worth it in that case IMO. It's worth signing up for RGX if you plan on making a really big purchase or multiple purchases over a long period or if you want access to every single RGM seller. But if you just want one item now, and they ship to Canada, I wouldn't bother. And under normal circumstances shipping really isn't any cheaper for RGX. Nor is it any quicker. And not that there is a lot of CB available at the moment (only 4%), but last I knew Japan Post EMS shipping is eligible for CB.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

yinzburgher wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:34 am
AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:04 am

Nope. Not worth it in that case IMO. It's worth signing up for RGX if you plan on making a really big purchase or multiple purchases over a long period or if you want access to every single RGM seller. But if you just want one item now, and they ship to Canada, I wouldn't bother. And under normal circumstances shipping really isn't any cheaper for RGX. Nor is it any quicker. And not that there is a lot of CB available at the moment (only 4%), but last I knew Japan Post EMS shipping is eligible for CB.
Good to know. Also I noticed some products are way cheaper when I shop using my phone but on the desktop site versus going on my actual desktop and looking at the same listing (signed into my account both times). It's super weird
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:37 am
AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:04 am Is this better than just having the merchant ship with Japan EMS for example? There's a watch I plan on buying right now but I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to register for this or just sick with EMS when sellers allow it
Good to know. Also I noticed some products are way cheaper when I shop using my phone but on the desktop site versus going on my actual desktop and looking at the same listing (signed into my account both times). It's super weird
That's weird. Could it be a currency thing? Maybe it just assumes you're American like most of us do. :lol:
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

yinzburgher wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:40 am
AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:37 am

That's weird. Could it be a currency thing? Maybe it just assumes you're American like most of us do. :lol:
lol that could be true. Or it's a sign for me to stop spending money and go to bed... But man if I can get these watches together in one shipment it'll be a steal... I'll update later if I end up buying them... :?