We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Nightmare Boldr Watch Customer Service

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
tjcdas
MoT Member

Nightmare Boldr Watch Customer Service

Post by tjcdas »

Here is the whole crazy story, I will take a photo in a bit as proof to the used FrankenBoldr watch they sent out. I did get pissy at the end with my email. I sent a great email with a video to them about this situation with Wile E. Coyote playing me the customer and boulders play the part of Boldr watches.

1. Ordered Boldr Journey Corsair 10/11

2. Emailed on 10/15 as no shipping info was sent recieved a response: Hi Tom, Happy to hear from you today. There were some delays in the shipment, do apologize for the inconvenience

3. Received package 10/29 received black Spitfire not blue Corsair. Sent photo of the watch and packaging as requested by Boldr. They replied they had one Corsair left aftr they saw the photos they replied:

Hi Tom, I have one last piece of the corsair left, can you return only the watch,(please keep the packaging and all the accessories) ,to me at the following address and provide me with the tracking details. Hi Tom, Thank you for your kind understanding, I will ship out the replacement to you   once I've received the tracking.

4. 10/31 Sent email with tracking info the watch that has been shiped back: have attached the tracking number and the usps has the package. I had a $4.69 shipping charge that I would like refunded. They reply: Hi Tom, I will process the refund in a little bit, can you send me your paypal email so I can get it done.

5. 11/4 Boldr receives returned Spitfire watch

6. 11/5 They rely after I email them that the shipping refund has not been processed: Hi Tom, I've just sent you the reimbursement for the shipping, I will update you on the exchange. Cheers, HY

7. 11/7 Sent them an email: Refund did not show up watch was not sent when tracking sent, returned watch arrived a few days ago no replacement was even sent tnen. Enough said

8. 11/8 They reply twice : Hi Tom, The refund should have passed, our paypal was facing some issues for a couple of weeks and that might be the primary reason why it has not gone through, do seek your understanding on that. Cheers, HY

Hi Tom, The refund will take sometime to appear via pay pal, the watch was sent to our US warehouse and we were not provided an update. I have processed the refund and please track your replacement using this link,

9. 11/8 I reply: I folowed all requests sent you tracking, the customer is doing everything I had to even had to ask for my original oreder to be shipped after a long delay. I have to email again to get the replacement, and now another month wait to get the watch to come from overseas. You should be real proud of your customer service, when the customer has to do all the work to make sure you do your jobs poor poor poor

10. 11/8 The tracking shows the watch has not been shipped I email them to ask them just refund my purchase.

11. 11/12 The replacement watch is shipped out according to the tracking into, Boldr did not repond to my email,refund request.

12. 11/12 I receive email from Boldr:

Hi Tom, Apologize for the delayed replies, as I've mentioned before this , I did not receive your tracking information at all , I've sent you the replacement watch and the tracking has stated that the watch is currently on it's way to you. The refunds for the shipping was processed slightly later because of an issue with paypal of which we are deeply sorry for. Also for the replacement I've stated that I will only be able to refund you once I've received the tracking, which in this case, I did not receive anything and thus the replacement was not dispatched . Cheers, HY

13. 11/12 I reply to his email:

Check your email? You repyled to this email regarding the refund in this email, which contained the tracking number "you" requested. What I understand is that you lie and make excuses, pure and simple. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 6:18 PM, Tom C < tjcdas@yahoo.com > wrote: I have attached the tracking number and the usps has the package. I had a $4.69 shipping charge that I would like refunded. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...69304234051%2C Thanks Tom

14. 11/21 I receive the used parts FrankenBoldr or Boldrstein watch, scratched case, dust under the crystal, used generic blue watch strap, a used scratched up Journey 1 ape case back and then sent them an email:

Dear Boldr, At least your customer service is consistant, you sent me a "USED" watch as a replacement for my "new" watch I purchased where you sent out the wrong color watch. I now have a used watch I can not even sell to try and get my money back as I could not sell it as new since it has been worn and is covered with scratches. Please refund my $99 purchase. I asked you to not even ship this watch and refund my purchase but you shipped it did anyway. Why would you ship me a used watch? What possible excuse will you use this time? Good grief Charlie Brown!!!!!! Thanks Tom

20191122_191844_compress0.jpg
20191122_191814_compress88.jpg
20191122_191711_compress39.jpg
20191122_191754_compress81.jpg
20191122_191659_compress82.jpg
20191122_191626_compress37.jpg
20191029_213520.jpg
Last edited by tjcdas on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tjcdas
MoT Member

Re: Nightmare Boldr Watch Customer Service

Post by tjcdas »

Even though Boldr states a 30 day free refunds next to their sale items all watches not sold at full price are non returnable--all sales are final.

Even the full price watches don't have a 30 day free return as claimed all returns get charged a $15 restocking fee plus other fees ect.

So every watch you buy at a discount, all sales final, very poor sales practice.

Boldr

Return & Exchanges

To return an item, please contact us at support@boldrsupply.co to schedule the return or exchange, we will guide you through the process.

You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Shipping & handling fees are non-refundable. Any returning shipping and PayPal transactional fees will also be borne by the Customer. All customers will pay a $15 restocking fee per item for return items.

Item(s) must not have been worn, altered or strapped on in any way, and must not show any signs of use.

Items must be returned with all original packaging and other accessories (tools, extra straps, etc.) received with the order.

Straps and reduced priced items (reduced retail price, special promotion, sales etc) are considered ‘Final Sale’. Final Sale items are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and may not be redeemed for cash unless required by law, or the merchandise is damaged or defective upon delivery.

https://www.boldrsupply.co/pages/terms-conditions

As an example you could not return the below watch as it is on sale, even though it clearly states in the listing they have a 30 day free refund policy but not for this watch as it is a non refundable item.

https://www.boldrsupply.co/collections/ ... on-everest
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

Holy cow.
Good luck. Keep us updated. Send to be extremely poor customer service

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Insta me: bbrou33
tjcdas
MoT Member

Post by tjcdas »

Few hours until business hour Monday, they did not reply to my Friday 9:30am email their time, but they sent a bleep watch so I assume they will not reply Monday so paypal should step in.

The watch is going in the toilet or under the hammer, sitting in a sewer might be better resting place than getting smashed up and then the landfill.
quincas
MoT Member

Post by quincas »

Horrendous!

I have tried contacting them before and they took ages to reply.

Now, looking back, i’m glad i didnt buy any of their watches.

Good luck and keep us posted!
tjcdas
MoT Member

Post by tjcdas »

The owner caught wind of this thread on WUS 1,500 views 2 days and I finally reaceived a refund but I asked if he would address their BS fake 30,day free refund claim.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

I'm sorry for all the crap they're putting you through, Tjcdas. I hope they make it right.

I have two Odyssey's in my cart that I was planning on giving as gifts to my father and father-in-law.

I'm not going to place the order now. I don't want to risk getting used, damaged watches. I will now be looking elsewhere.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
VCheng
MoT Member

Post by VCheng »

I am surprised to see this as my impression to them was quite positive. I bought a strap from them at BF last year, and then they sent me a cash coupon. I tried it on the strap I bought but in different color which was sold at lower price than the coupon. It worked and they honored it. So I got another strap for free. I didn't think it would work but it did. However, I may have to reconsider seriously whether I will buy from them now.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

I will not be buying a Boldr...thank you [mention]tjcdas[/mention] for bringing this brand's poor customer service to light.

@Boldr - You are losing sales...
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr