11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
Elkins45
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by Elkins45 »

tennesseean_87 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:58 pm In other news, I have $2.50 in cash back from Gemnation still in my Rakuten account. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can beat that. I still have my free Seiko from Massgenie.
rlachcik
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by rlachcik »

BostonCharlie wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:39 pm Tissot Powermatic, 42mm x 10mm, fulfilled by Ergode. Attractive price. Hopefully eventually fulfilled.
Lol just ordered one for 122, price is back over 500
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

jcombs1 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:46 pm
yinzburgher wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:21 pm
jcombs1 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:14 pm Padi Samurai from Ergode made it a day early. BNIB with all of the stickers, haven’t messed with it much but it’s running and seems perfect.

One **** pic, will have some more later. Keep the faith MOT brothers, looks like some of the mega bargains are going to show up.

F557CE78-74AA-4D09-AEF4-7D49A5C1B812.jpeg
Cool. Was there a return address on the package? It wasn't from Seiko USA, was it?
Not Seiko USA.
37137B82-0717-47CC-88F7-2C0CA6BDB04B.jpeg

That address resolves to virtual office space.

She must be an intermediary or drop-shipper.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
tennesseean_87
MoT Member

Post by tennesseean_87 »

Here is where mine came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CVP33
MoT Member

Post by CVP33 »

Glad that these are in fact delivering. Happy for you guys.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Another $122.91 watch. Around $400 elsewhere.

Edox LaPassion 102203CROIN

https://jet.com/product/Edox-LaPassion- ... 1ea9a23b63
9c3aa5bf64d4c7a7b78d445877ea54e7.jpg
9c3aa5bf64d4c7a7b78d445877ea54e7.jpg (92.64 KiB) Viewed 8671 times
Living a comeback montage.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Doubling down on Ergode. Just ordered this one:

https://jet.com/product/Tissot-T-Classi ... 2e6604c860
Last edited by peskydonut on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

peskydonut wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:13 pm Doubling down on Ergode. Just ordered this one:

https://jet.com/product/Tissot-T-Classi ... mens-Watch
That link is now dead.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

rlachcik wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:02 am
peskydonut wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:13 pm Doubling down on Ergode. Just ordered this one:

https://jet.com/product/Tissot-T-Classi ... mens-Watch
That link is now dead.
Nope. That's just me being bad at internetting. Fixed op. Here's the right link:

https://jet.com/product/Tissot-T-Classi ... e6604c860e
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

I'm cautiously optimistic. My two original Ergode orders have now shipped (under the same tracking number) and are somewhere in Cincinnati.
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

peskydonut wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:32 am I'm cautiously optimistic. My two original Ergode orders have now shipped (under the same tracking number) and are somewhere in Cincinnati.
My first order of the SKX 007 has shipped too!
Apparently catching some sun in LA!!
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

All of my orders are now showing as shipped. I placed 3 separate orders, one with multiple watches, one is delivered and shipped from NY. One is shipping from San Diego and the other from Utah.

Doesn’t make sense to me but I’m not a watch shipping expert. Looks like we are all going to get something from Ergode.

If these shipments arrive BNIB, this will go down as one of the epic deals in this thread’s history, IMO. Not just because of the $ discount, although some of these prices are unheard of, but because of the randomness to it and the disbelief and confusion that caused some to cancel their order as if it were too good to be true.

I will wait until Monday, as mine are due to be delivered by then, but I think we have turned the corner and this is gonna be fine for everyone who stuck it out.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

All three of the watches ordered are now marked as shipped and are in transit.

Now I have to decide if I’m going to keep any of them!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

ManOnTime wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:59 am All three of the watches ordered are now marked as shipped and are in transit.

Now I have to decide if I’m going to keep any of them!
Me too. Truthfully, I bought these to flip...ducks for cover...but the Samurai is growing on me. I’m squarely in the 38-42mm max camp when it comes to size and the Sammy is bigger than the SKX, a case shape that I truly dislike and I’ve owned several, but the design is better as the lugs curve down and the case back is slim.

It has a step-case design that is similar to the JeanRichard Terrascope that I had never noticed before and really fits my wrist well. The bracelet is surprisingly good and I have a hole in my collection for a colorful, summer fun watch that I haven’t filled.

It’s a big watch, no doubt, and bigger than I normally wear but it looks good on the wrist. I actually ordered a Crafter Blue rubber strap for it that was 20% off so my flipping profit is already diminished. I will know more Monday but I’m leaning towards keeping it.

I know I can’t replace it for the same money, that’s for sure.