11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
ozzy

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by ozzy »

I’ve got two shipments. Fingers crossed.
JMD1082
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by JMD1082 »

Did anyone get the SRPB071. I tried but was unsuccessful and grabbed an SKX007 in a scramble to claim something before everything was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

Agree, this is a Hall of Fame post by Yinz and if everything ships and arrives in NIB condition this should go down as one of the epic deals in the history of this thread, current and former iterations.

Not so much for the $ discount, although many of the prices are unheard of, but for the unexpectedness of the deal, the craziness of the checkout procedure and the too good to be true nature of it which led some to cancel their orders.

Pretty cool, TBH, and I’m glad I got in on this one. Definitely one that will be mentioned in the future as one of the all-time great deals and we will know by Monday evening for certain if we can officially have a HOF ceremony for Yinz.

It’s a little too early to celebrate but I don’t think it’s too early for Yinz to at least get measured for his gold HOF blazer. Ha!
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

Thanks again, Yinz!
5FE7A83C-E7BF-4E06-8BB4-5D991FADF664.gif
5FE7A83C-E7BF-4E06-8BB4-5D991FADF664.gif (1.93 MiB) Viewed 8412 times
Neurogenes

Post by Neurogenes »

Hi all,

I'd also like to send my thanks to Yinz, although the two Orient Stars I ordered (after sitting on the fence on a Presage for far too long!) are still processing and my hopes aren't up. May Duck Hodges pass for 300 yards in your honor, Yinz.

I also want to say: there are still a number of automatic Tissots available that people may have missed. They are all women's. T-Classic Carson, T-Lady with a flowery thing, T-Classic Le Locle. There are also a few mechanical Tissot pocket watches. All come up if you begin entering Tissot automatic into the search bar and let Jet autocomplete automatic. Sorting by price brings the $122.91 price point to the top.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Just got an email saying my Jet order shipped. When tracking it says "pre shipment" in Houston. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Congrats to every one cashing in on these deals. I think you guys cleaned them out in a matter of minutes. Well done. I must have missed it by seconds. :)
EvilSaint

Post by EvilSaint »

Okay,

So who scored the Omega Planet Ocean that was listed as sold out by the time I saw the original post?

I tried unsuccessfully to grab a TAG Carrera but the website said it was unavailable for my location (Houston). I did manage to order a ladies quartz Tissot with a diamond bezel for ... you guessed it $122.91. It's showing as processing.

This one I got is $795 at Joma

There is another colorway of the same watch still available right now.

https://jet.com/product/Tissot-T-Classi ... ienceId=21

Also still available are several Orient Sun and Moons, various ladies Tissots and two nice Seikos, a SRPC53 & SRPC51.

The secret to finding the darn things with the terrible search system is to:

Search the brand (Tissot, Orient, etc.)

Once the results appear filter by price (100-200)

Then go to the url and change the 100-200 filter to 122-123

Like this:

https://jet.com/search?bypassMisspellin ... erm=tissot

Many of the results are only actually worth $122 or less so not all of these watches listed at this price are deals.

I suspect this is a result of a pricing algorithm gone haywire.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

I hope someone here nabbed a Tag or Omega, although it’s hard to believe these would have processed and shipped.

I thought I might get the Seiko SPB051 or 053 but I was too slow. Not sure they were ever actually available, TBH, but hope someone snagged one.

Monday should be interesting, looking forward to the reveals,
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

BostonCharlie wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:12 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Never owned a Tissot until now. That one looks pretty clean and it’s a good size. Prob harder to sell than a 007 though.
Thnaks BC!
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

tennesseean_87 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:29 am Now I wish I’d splurged on more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I wish they shipped to Canada lol. I had the spb053 in my cart a few days ago but they won't ship anywhere unless it's a US address. Not even a shipping forwarder. I am glad it's working out for you guys though. These deals might convince me to become a US citizen lol
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Here is a hiccup. I placed 3 orders for 3 Seikos. First one showed as shipped, then (3 days later) the others -- all supposed to arrive today according to Jet. Well one Seiko arrived -- the PADI Samurai -- not three. I checked Jet, and they show all three using the same tracking number. USPS says all three are delivered.

I suppose there is a chance that the other two have been shipped under different tracking numbers, and when my order status at Jet was updated somebody accidentally tied the two outstanding Seikos with the one that had shipped three days earlier.
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

BostonCharlie wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:32 pm Here is a hiccup. I placed 3 orders for 3 Seikos. First one showed as shipped, then the others -- all supposed to arrive today. Well one Seiko arrived -- the PADI Samurai -- not three. I checked Jet, and they show all three using the same tracking number. USPS says all three are delivered.
That’s no bueno, definitely a hiccup.

Just checked my shipments again. I have 4 marked as shipped and they are paired up in the same shipment, 2 each under the same tracking number.

Hope they don’t try the same Bull sh*te they tried with you BC. Unboxing video? Weigh the packages?
Last edited by jcombs1 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

jcombs1 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:33 pm
BostonCharlie wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:32 pm Here is a hiccup. I placed 3 orders for 3 Seikos. First one showed as shipped, then the others -- all supposed to arrive today. Well one Seiko arrived -- the PADI Samurai -- not three. I checked Jet, and they show all three using the same tracking number. USPS says all three are delivered.
That’s no bueno, definitely a hiccup.
This is when I wish I followed MoT's advice of filming the unboxing. Nice PADI, though -- looks even better in real life.

Update to add that the Tissot has its own tracking number -- should arrive Monday. Presently writing an email to Jet.

Update 2: I used their chat instead of email. The rep quickly grasped the problem and attempted to contact the seller (Ergode), but she couldn't get a hold of them. So she filed my problem and I should hear back by Tuesday via email. I'm not worried yet. Luckily my time isn't as valuable as CVP's time ;-)