11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Friendly reminder that we have a missed deals second chance if y'all are selling any of those lol [emoji23] [emoji24]
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
rlachcik
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by rlachcik »

yinzburgher wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm

The Tissot Visodate is lovely.
I really hope I get my Tissot Luxury!
So far just a confirmation on my SKX, for Tuesday, from USPS>
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

yinzburgher wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:03 pm Image
That Visodate is awesome. I've really been wanting the black dial, but that one looks amazing. That was the watch I was hoping to find a deal on this weekend. Didn't know they had one on the jet bonanza. Congrats!
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

My SKX013 arrived today, fulfilled by discountshop.com. No plastic on the crystal but it does have plastic on the case back. Looks good to me!

The SKX007 is supposed to arrive tomorrow, fulfilled by Ergode. I will be out of town until Thursday afternoon but my wife will be here. I guess that’s good :?. Will definitely take MoT’s advice and video the unboxing in case there is an issue.

Thank you yinzburgher for the great deal! The 013 is a watch I have wanted to try but wasn’t going to seeing how I have a perfectly good 007. Then I began thinking about picking up another 007 since they are being discontinued.

Oh, this one seems to be fairly well aligned, so I wonder if it’s legit :lol: .

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

As far as I can remember, none of my Seikos came with plastic on the crystal. Just the caseback and bracelet. I even think the one I bought from the AD didn't have plastic on the crystal. Just an FYI.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

Just got an update, my SKX007 is now in Boca, and is going to be delivered today by 8PM!!
My Tissot Luxury is still processing.
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

I didn’t participate in this too good to be true deal, but I am very much enjoying this thread and wanted to thank those brave souls that took the risk here.

I take some risks on my eBay finds, but the risk is a level that so am OK with. The magical deals do come along from time to time and the glory goes to those willing to take the risk. I applaud you all and tip my hat to Yinzburgher for alerting the masses.

I hope that nobody gets a whammy on this deal (insert Press Your Luck reference here).
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

BDDE6DF1-64ED-420F-8786-A36255639D9F.gif
BDDE6DF1-64ED-420F-8786-A36255639D9F.gif (173.66 KiB) Viewed 7039 times
fandi
MoT Member

Post by fandi »

I canceled my orders after reading the bad reviews about Ergode except one SKX fulfilled by Jomashop and it got ship. Hat off to Yinz.
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Congrats guys. Looks like some great deals.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

jcombs1 wrote:
BDDE6DF1-64ED-420F-8786-A36255639D9F.gif
Thank you for that. Thinking of that show takes me back to eating pizza rolls and playing video games all the time.
Lrwatchman

Post by Lrwatchman »

I bought 3 Seiko’s from Ergode at Jet. They are all coming in the same package, but my tracking number shows it is being delivered to a completely different address 100 miles away from me (Jet has my correct address). I called the post office there and they are going to try and stop it from being delivered, but they said the package only weights 2 ozs and they can only ship it back to the sender. I spoke with Jet about it and they said they cant do any thing about except refund my money. I’m glad there are some of you that received yours, but I’m not so lucky.
olavii
MoT Member

Post by olavii »

One of my two orders is shipped. both of these orders contains two watches. Got different tracking number for both of my watches on same order. One is coming from DELTON, MI 49046 and other from SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080.
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

Waiting for the mail to run today is a lot like Christmas Eve. Will it be candy or coal?

It’s anyone’s guess at the moment, HA!
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Lrwatchman wrote:I bought 3 Seiko’s from Ergode at Jet. They are all coming in the same package, but my tracking number shows it is being delivered to a completely different address 100 miles away from me (Jet has my correct address). I called the post office there and they are going to try and stop it from being delivered, but they said the package only weights 2 ozs and they can only ship it back to the sender. I spoke with Jet about it and they said they cant do any thing about except refund my money. I’m glad there are some of you that received yours, but I’m not so lucky.
Is it possible that there was a genuine error and you were given someone else's tracking number by mistake? (I realize it is naive...)

Given the reports coming in, this is most certainly not the case.
Last edited by peskydonut on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Living a comeback montage.