As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
tennesseean_87
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by tennesseean_87 »

One package out for delivery and one delayed until tomorrow. We’ll see what I get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rlachcik
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by rlachcik »

Ok, I got screwed!
The package was delivered by USPS to some other random address.
I contacted Jet, and got a confirmation of a full refund.
I won't hold my breath for the Tissot.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Delivery 1 of 3 (1 of 2 for today) has been made. The other is sitting in my mailbox.

Seiko SRPA82J1 fulfilled by Discount Shop. All plastics are on it and it came with all books, etc. still a bit suspicious: the alignment is pretty much perfect. :lol:

Also, it is very gold, but I like it. My first monster and tuna. The strap is easily the best Seiko rubber strap I’ve ever handled.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

rlachcik wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 pm Ok, I got screwed!
That stinks, I’m sorry. 😞

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

ManOnTime wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:03 pm
rlachcik wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 pm Ok, I got screwed!
That stinks, I’m sorry. 😞
Not a big deal, I have to say Jet was VERY quick with the refund offer, and email confirming.
It's more a matter of dashed expectations.
And thinking I will have to go through this again in a few days for the Tissot Luxury that I ordered, still no confirmation even of shipping.
Oh well.
ps... I have put in a complaint with USPS, but not expecting much from them.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

So, USPS says my shipment is delivered at my 'door or porch,' and I just got my mail, but I have no packages or anything from Ergode. Nothing with a tracking number on it. Will begin to investigate.
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Spoke too soon. The one that was supposed to be in my mailbox (Ergode) was delivered to the wrong zip code. I know for a fact my street name and number doesn’t exist in that zip code. Chatting with Jet now.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:42 pm So, USPS says it's delivered at my 'door or porch,' and I just got my mail, but I have no packages or anything from Ergode. Will begin to investigate.
Exactly my situation too.
Jet are giving me a full refund.
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:42 pm So, USPS says it's delivered at my 'door or porch,' and I just got my mail, but I have no packages or anything from Ergode. Will begin to investigate.
Same here. I received an email that said the packages were delivered at 12:38 and in 15 years our mail has never been delivered before 4:00pm so I knew something was up.

I met the mailman at the mailbox at 4:03 and he didn’t have any packages. I contacted Jet and they are working on it.

Will post any updates but it looks like I got a bucket of coal and a super cheap Padi Samurai! Still have the Tissot Chronograph processing but not holding out any hope.

Good luck to the rest of you.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Looking at tracking it shows the second Ergode Watch has taken a detour to Florida but has not been delivered.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Have to say it's sure nice we can compare notes like this.
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

ManOnTime wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:53 pm Looking at tracking it shows the second Ergode Watch has taken a detour to Florida but has not been delivered.
Florida??? It’s coming to me!!
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Hot from the Jet chat:

"Okay so I just talked to someone in my leadership about this and they let me know this is something that they are aware of with this merchant and they are actively working on getting a resolution.

So I have to go ahead and get this order escalated to one of our specialty teams so they can be sure to get you taken care of."

As the chat wound down I asked: "So are we done, here?" To which she replied: "I am sorry I don’t have an answer for you right now but we will absolutely make sure you are taken care of." Lol -- The danger of English idioms in a global economy, I guess. (Or maybe the joke is on me and I was chatting with an AI the whole time.)
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:08 pm Hot from the Jet chat:

"Okay so I just talked to someone in my leadership about this and they let me know this is something that they are aware of with this merchant and they are actively working on getting a resolution.

So I have to go ahead and get this order escalated to one of our specialty teams so they can be sure to get you taken care of."

That is the exact response I got. I told them if I don’t have resolution in 48 hours I’ll be filing a dispute with my credit card company.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

Hopefully we can get Ergode off of their platform. I made it clear to my Jet contact that there were others I knew who are having the same issues with Ergode.