We're Moving!

Click for more info.

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by MoT »

jcombs1 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:18 pm Hopefully we can get Ergode off of their platform. I made it clear to my Jet contact that there were others I knew who are having the same issues with Ergode.

Ha! I did the same.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Lrwatchman

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by Lrwatchman »

They only have 5 customer service reps on duty at Jet, so I’m sure they’re all aware of this scam by now. I would just like to know how Ergode thinks they can do business like that. Jet is ultimately responsible for having 3rd party sellers like that as part of there business system.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

ManOnTime wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:03 pm Delivery 1 of 3 (1 of 2 for today) has been made. The other is sitting in my mailbox.

Seiko SRPA82J1 fulfilled by Discount Shop. All plastics are on it and it came with all books, etc. still a bit suspicious: the alignment is pretty much perfect. :lol:

Also, it is very gold, but I like it. My first monster and tuna. The strap is easily the best Seiko rubber strap I’ve ever handled.
That is awesome. I look longingly at monsters and tunas, but I know I couldn't carry them off. +1 to DS for delivering the goods.
Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

My Tissot still says processing. Not sure I believe them...

On the bright side the pending charge from Gemnation is finally off my card.
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

Lrwatchman wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:29 pm They only have 5 customer service reps on duty at Jet, so I’m sure they’re all aware of this scam by now. I would just like to know how Ergode thinks they can do business like that. Jet is ultimately responsible for having 3rd party sellers like that as part of there business system.
My Padi Samurai was fulfilled by Ergode. I’m not saying that 1 for 5 Is acceptable but what I can’t figure out is why the Padi made it but not the, theoretically, less expensive SKX models?

I guess I don’t think like a criminal.

BTW, how do you know Jet only has 5 CS reps? Not questioning the knowledge as I don’t have any idea, I wouldn’t know if that number is 5 or 500.
jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:30 pm
ManOnTime wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:03 pm Delivery 1 of 3 (1 of 2 for today) has been made. The other is sitting in my mailbox.

Seiko SRPA82J1 fulfilled by Discount Shop. All plastics are on it and it came with all books, etc. still a bit suspicious: the alignment is pretty much perfect. :lol:

Also, it is very gold, but I like it. My first monster and tuna. The strap is easily the best Seiko rubber strap I’ve ever handled.
That is awesome. I look longingly at monsters and tunas, but I know I couldn't carry them off. +1 to DS for delivering the goods.
Off topic:
You should try one of the STBR** models. The Tuna look without the Tuna size, they wear more like a SKX013 and super thin too.
horhay86
MoT Member

Post by horhay86 »

I'm going to add myself to the list that says "delivered" but there was nothing on my porch.

I knew something didnt look right when two other usps packages scheduled for today arrived an hour earlier than the Jet Ergode package.

Oh well time to escalate with Jet [emoji2959][emoji2959]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

tennesseean_87
MoT Member

Post by tennesseean_87 »

Another one here. Both Ergode packages say delivered in ABQ, but I don’t live in the city. Two different zip codes that aren’t mine. I’m #10 in line for chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Even if they don't have watches in them, I wonder where these misdirected packages all end up? My tracking info shows the right city and zip, but doesn't give me any more information. So somewhere in my town a package was delivered at somebody's door -- I wonder what they make of that?

FWIW, my online CC statement still doesn't show charges for these non-delivered watches (but my online statement just might not be current).
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Maybe this guy was writing the address labels for Ergode.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

"Delivered"

Except to a city 25 miles from me.

Guess I lost the roll.

@ManOnTime a good idea would update your OP post and tally who actually got theirs and who didn't.

Update:
After waiting for a bit, online chat representative Jen said I'll have to wait 1-2 days.

:/

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

jcombs1
MoT Member

Post by jcombs1 »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:26 pm Even if they don't have watches in them, I wonder where these misdirected packages all end up? My tracking info shows the right city and zip, but doesn't give me any more information. So somewhere in my town a package was delivered at somebody's door -- I wonder what they make of that?

FWIW, my online CC statement still doesn't show charges for these non-delivered watches (but my online statement just might not be current).
I just copied my tracking number into the USPS website that I opened in another tab. The original address and zip were correct (In my Jet account) but the actual zip code to which the packages were delivered is off by 1 digit.

So some kind of package was delivered to a neighboring town. It may or may not have my address on it, I assume it was an arbitrary location.

There has to be something delivered, an empty box probably, as I don’t think Ergode has hacked the USPS site. They delivered a package of some sort.

Edit: I’ve only been charged for the Padi I received. No other charges from Jet at this point.
Lrwatchman

Post by Lrwatchman »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:26 pm Even if they don't have watches in them, I wonder where these misdirected packages all end up? My tracking info shows the right city and zip, but doesn't give me any more information. So somewhere in my town a package was delivered at somebody's door -- I wonder what they make of that?

I spoke with the post office in the small town where mine was delivered. My package was suppose to have three watches, but the package was a first class package that only weighted 2 ozs. The only valid explanation would be Ergode sent Jet someone else’s tracking number, but with so many other buyers having the same issue, it seems unlikely.
ozzy

Post by ozzy »

Same zip code issue here. I mean scam me, take my money, it's OK, I could deal with it. But don't tell me that you're sending me watches and leave me like this. God dammit! I feel vulnarable when it comes to watches :)
pneuma2018
MoT Member

Post by pneuma2018 »

This whole thing smells fishy. I hope there is no criminal activity behind the scene.