We're Moving!

Click for more info.

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by yinzburgher »

I'm hoping we can move the discussion of 11/26 Jet.com orders from the deals thread to this thread so we can keep the deals thread on topic. Going forward, most of our Jet comments and questions just won't be relevant to the majority of people over there......especially when there are so many other deals being posted due to BF/CM..

Quick recap: I posted HERE that there were some Seiko Prospex and Presage watches priced at about $123 on Jet.com. Most of these were watches that are normally $200 and up. It turned out that there were also some Tissots, Casios, and others as well. I ordered a few watches and so did others. I won't be able to mention everybody but some of the buyers included [mention]BostonCharlie[/mention] [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] [mention]jcombs1[/mention] [mention]ozzy[/mention] [mention]rlachcik[/mention] [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention] [mention]Rabirnie[/mention] [mention]whoagorgeous[/mention] [mention]Guyinwatch[/mention] [mention]tennesseean_87[/mention] . I'm curious to see what happens here. Please feel free to update here with what you purchased and the status of your order and any other details or thoughts you want to include. It's a thread dedicated to these orders so you don't have to worry that your spamming the deals thread. I'll be back to give an update regarding my order.
tennesseean_87
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by tennesseean_87 »

thanks!
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by BostonCharlie »

Funny: Seikos have almost completely disappeared from Jet. When I drill down by category, Seiko is not a brand option. When I use a free text search "seiko," I get three pages of miscellaneous watches (including a few Seikos). I even cleared my cache & cookies in case I was triggering it somehow, but no improvement.
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

BostonCharlie wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm Funny: Seikos have almost completely disappeared from Jet. When I drill down by category, Seiko is not a brand option. When I use a free text search "seiko," I get three pages of miscellaneous watches (including a few Seikos). I even cleared my cache & cookies but no improvement.
Yes, I just noticed this too!
Living a comeback montage.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Looks like they're cleaning house. This tag that I ordered at $129.04 is now $1,077.43.

https://jet.com/product/Tag-Heuer-Carre ... e5ad0f4a72
ozzy

Post by ozzy »

TBH I’m waiting for my cc dispute ;)
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

So far I have am order confirmation and thats it's. It was the SPB071 from Ergode or whatever. Probably won't happen, but $79 Eterna pulsometers happened sooo. . . I'll keep y'all posted.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Dub Rubb wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:19 pm So far I have am order confirmation and thats it's. It was the SPB071 from Ergode or whatever. Probably won't happen, but $79 Eterna pulsometers happened sooo. . . I'll keep y'all posted.

If it does happen I'll buy another off you for twice the price ;)
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Here is my order.

The SRPA82J1 has supposedly been shipped by Discount Shop. Fedex is showing that it should be delivered on the 3rd we'll see.

I'm not holding by breath for the other too, but I'd really like the SKX011.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

ManOnTime wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:00 pm Here is my order.

The SRPA82J1 has supposedly been shipped by Discount Shop. Fedex is showing that it should be delivered on the 3rd we'll see.

I'm not holding by breath for the other too, but I'd really like the SKX011.

Same here, SBDJ028J1 from Discount Shop showing as shipped via FedEx. Other two from Ergode are showing as "Processing".
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

I'd be interested to see if you really got that delivered @ManOnTime

For reference, my order is still processing.

Ordered the seiko SNP143P1, fulfilled by Ergode

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

I had a couple in my cart but didn’t buy. Actually I had six in my cart but they kept disappearing. Eventually it was down to two. The one I really wanted was the solar, but when I went to check out it was fulfilled by Ergode. The other was Jomashop. I might have gotten the Jomashop order but I just decided I really didn’t want to fool with it.
Roc
MoT Member

Post by Roc »

Dub Rubb wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:19 pm So far I have am order confirmation and thats it's. It was the SPB071 from Ergode or whatever. Probably won't happen, but $79 Eterna pulsometers happened sooo. . . I'll keep y'all posted.

That Spb071 is a really nice watch, hope it works out for you
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I ordered a few Seikos and one Tissot from Jet. Jet doesn't make this important detail very noticeable so I didn't realize they were from third-party merchants until after I placed my order. My Tissot Visodate order is showing as shipped from Jomashop. :shock: The package originated in Brooklyn and has left the NY Metro Distribution Center en route to its destination according to tracking. The PADI Samurai SRPB99 that I ordered is supposed to be fulfilled by Ergode. ERGODE WEBSITE HERE. It shows as originating at the post office in Paramus, NJ and has now left the the NEWARK facility en route to PA. Paramus isn't far from Seiko USA but it's hard to believe that is where it is coming from. The other Seikos I ordered are also supposedly to be fulfilled by Ergode. At the moment they all still say processing but I'll update if/when that changes. HERE are some pretty poor reviews for Ergode from Trust Pilot. They seem to be a drop-shipper with a poor reputation. When I had a minute at work I fired off a short email to Jet customer service expressing my concern about the vendor and asking if they had any info about them. The response below.
I appreciate you reaching out to us here at Jet.com to ask about the merchant Ergode. I understand why you would be concerned to receive your orders as expected. Ergode is one of our trusted third-party merchants. I don’t have the information as to how long they have been fulfilling orders on our site. I can assure you if you don’t receive your orders or something happens we will see what options we have to get you taken care of. I see the estimated dates of deliveries on all the orders are 12/5 that is why they are still processing. Once the merchant ships them out you will receive an email with the tracking information and the carrier so you have a better idea of when they will arrive.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out we are here 7 days a week from 7 AM to 9 PM MST.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I just want to mention one thing at the risk of voicing something unpopular :| . In the past when these sort of "deals" have come around and then they don't pan out perfectly, some have seemed to forgotten the context of their purchase. The context in this and many similar "deals" is that we (myself included) are trying to capitalize on a pricing error. Neither Jet nor Jomashop actually wants to sell me a Visodate for $130. And you wouldn't sell a Seiko for $130 that you could easily sell for $200 or more, even if you needed to liquidate in a hurry. Assuming this doesn't prove to be an blatant scam, somebody or some machine made a mistake.....and we're taking advantage of it. I don't know how or even if that will become relevant in this case but I know that it has been relevant in the past and yet ignored/forgotten by some. I just think it's worth keeping in mind. Feel free to disagree here. Also thanks for posting here rather than the deals thread and please keep updating if you can. I think it will be interesting to see how many of these orders ship......and what actually shows up.
feltharg
MoT Member

Post by feltharg »

My visodate shows as shipped, confirmation in the e-mail...
When orderingg, it only said “fullfilled by Trusted partner” or something like that.
Seiko order is processing (but not edroge).
My collegue just mentioned to me this evening that he received a phone call at my office that someone was asking if the address to ship “the watch” is correct (we don’t have street number at my lab address). I do think that phone call was regarding one of my two orders... so it seems lime at least some of those deals should come through. Very interesting.
Good luck and thanks, you all!
Also, happy thanksgiving...