We're Moving!

Click for more info.

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by PetWatch »

I've seen this scam pulled on Aliexpress, main difference being starting off with delayed shipping, and BS communication all through the process with the seller. AlieX promptly refunded purchase.

Obvious this is a drop shipper con artist. You guys should be good with Jet.com's process or at least with the credit card co.

These are the risks we take. Sorry they didn't all work out.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by Dub Rubb »

Tried to do a package intercept (which I can) just to see what they actually shipped. Downside, it would cost me $22. Still tempted just to have the proof, but I am probably better off just filing a dispute.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

No biggie, you win some, you lose some. Such is the life of a watch bargain hunter.

peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

PetWatch wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:56 pm I've seen this scam pulled on Aliexpress, main difference being starting off with delayed shipping, and BS communication all through the process with the seller. AlieX promptly refunded purchase.

Obvious this is a drop shipper con artist. You guys should be good with Jet.com's process or at least with the credit card co.

I took a calculated risk on Ergode. I understand they're a scammer and they will scam. No hard feelings. I was trying to benefit from a potential price mistake, so I don't exactly have a moral high ground.

What I am disappointed in is the way Jet handled my situation, especially given that they've done right by nearly everyone else here. Jet is now fully aware that there is a scammer operating on their platform. They refused to rectify my two specific issues: 1. Refund purchases that weren't delivered 2. Cancel the order that was still processing. In fact they couldn't even provide me any time frame for resolution.

They lost me as a customer. Not because scammers infiltrated their marketplace, but because they do not provide an adequate safety net to me as the consumer.
Living a comeback montage.
Lrwatchman

Post by Lrwatchman »

I wish something could be done to put these guys (Ergode) out of business so they can’t keep doing the same thing to others!
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Dub Rubb wrote:Tried to do a package intercept (which I can) just to see what they actually shipped. Downside, it would cost me $22. Still tempted just to have the proof, but I am probably better off just filing a dispute.

What is a package intercept? Never heard of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

peskydonut wrote:
PetWatch wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:56 pm I've seen this scam pulled on Aliexpress, main difference being starting off with delayed shipping, and BS communication all through the process with the seller. AlieX promptly refunded purchase.

I took a calculated risk on Ergode. I understand they're a scammer and they will scam. No hard feelings. I was trying to benefit from a potential price mistake, so I don't exactly have a moral high ground.

What I am disappointed in is the way Jet handled my situation, especially given that they've done right by nearly everyone else here. Jet is now fully aware that there is a scammer operating on their platform. They refused to rectify my two specific issues: 1. Refund purchases that weren't delivered 2. Cancel the order that was still processing. In fact they couldn't even provide me any time frame for resolution.

They lost me as a customer. Not because scammers infiltrated their marketplace, but because they do not provide an adequate safety net to me as the consumer.
Certainly agree with you sentiment. I have complained to other market places about the fraud some of their vendors conduct in their site, to no avail. Sad, disappointing and a sense of complicity.

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

Just read through this entire thread. I missed these "deals" by a few hours and really glad I did. My GF would kill me.
Hopefully this is all resolved with positive results (either watches or refunds) for all

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Insta me: bbrou33
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

PetWatch wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote:Tried to do a package intercept (which I can) just to see what they actually shipped. Downside, it would cost me $22. Still tempted just to have the proof, but I am probably better off just filing a dispute.

What is a package intercept? Never heard of it.

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

You can basically have the package redirected to your local post office, show ID and sign for it.

feltharg
MoT Member

Post by feltharg »

Looks like they did the exact same thing to me. They IGNORED my request to refund non delivered/marked as delivered items and they only bragged about “oh there is a 30 minute window to cancel after the ordering and you’ve missed that, so we can’t do anything about it those two orders”. I gave them all four order numbers - two marked as delivered.
peskydonut wrote:

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Like all y'all, I called Jet. I was quickly connected with Alex who immediately had my account information in front of him. I explained I was following up on my support chats. He said he could see my support ticket, that others have reported this same problem, and that they have a team working on it. He said they need a few more days. Fine, Alex, but whatever your team comes up with, I'm not paying these charges (I reflected to myself).

Unless... If their team can get my watches to my door, I'll send them all Christmas kringle from Trader Joe's.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

BostonCharlie wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:20 pm Like all y'all, I called Jet. I was quickly connected with Alex who immediately had my account information in front of him. I explained I was following up on my support chats. He said he could see my support ticket, that others have reported this same problem, and that they have a team working on it. He said they need a few more days. Fine, Alex, but whatever your team comes up with, I'm not paying these charges (I reflected to myself).

Unless... If their team can get my watches to my door, I'll send them all Christmas kringle from Trader Joe's.
Yep, that's more or less what they told me: "we're investigating". I don't care about their internal process. Refund my money, then investigate to your heart's content. This is not a mom 'n pop shop...
3ic3ae.jpg
Living a comeback montage.
Lrwatchman

Post by Lrwatchman »

BostonCharlie wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:20 pm Like all y'all, I called Jet. I was quickly connected with Alex who immediately had my account information in front of him. I explained I was following up on my support chats. He said he could see my support ticket, that others have reported this same problem, and that they have a team working on it. He said they need a few more days. Fine, Alex, but whatever your team comes up with, I'm not paying these charges (I reflected to myself).

I also spoke with Alex and he just gave me the run-around. I ended up calling back and got April. She was very helpful and understanding. She actually called me back and put refunds through on all my orders and I had some orders where the packages are still in rout (still sitting at a regional USPS site).
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

My first chat was with April, and even in chat I sensed that she was good. My second chat was with Kassidy, and it was a functional conversation.