We're Moving!

Click for more info.

11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

Thankfully, I was asleep at the switch when the Jet deals were posted, so I don't have your problems. I feel for you guys, and I hope that justice is done, and you all get your money back.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Re: 11/26 Jet.com orders - Seiko et al from Ergode, Dexclusive, Jomashop - TRD or TGTBT?

Post by BostonCharlie »

Google "jet ergode" and this discussion is on the first page. Hopefully a warning to future shoppers (this section of MOT isn't hidden from guests).
olavii
MoT Member

Post by olavii »

Noticed that two of my packets witch are send from SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080. Had insured up to 100$. Everything else is just plain first class package service without any extra services.

My bad. Just noticed that they had combined my two orders with same tracking. Now i got 2 orders. 4 watches(nothing with me yet) and 3 tracking numbers..
asushane

Post by asushane »

Count me in for 12 Ergode watches delivered to a different address but within my zip code.

Just sent an email requesting a refund and I referenced how fellow MoT’ers were victimized by the exact same scam.

Ohh well, I’m at Seiko overload already and within a couple weeks most of them would have ended up sitting in my giant collection of “need to sell” watches.
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

ok just got confirmation of the delivery for my Tissot.
I went online at USPS, and tried to change/adjust delivery preferences.
You have to insert the address it is coming to, which of course is mine.
I was not allowed to make any changes, because I inserted the wrong address.
Guess I have to wait for the fake delivery, and then get my money back.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

"Do a little dance - your items are on their way"

Just received Jet's tone-deaf shipping confirmation for the Ergode order they wouldn't cancel. This is certainly adding insult to injury.
Living a comeback montage.
rlachcik
MoT Member

Post by rlachcik »

:lol:
peskydonut wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 am "Do a little dance - your items are on their way"

Just received Jet's tone-deaf shipping confirmation for the Ergode order they wouldn't cancel. This is certainly adding insult to injury.
Been there, seen it, worn the tee shirt.
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Spoke with Jessie and she gave me the run around on escalating to another team and internal investigation being needed before a refund could be processed.

Needless to say, I will be calling them again this afternoon to speak with someone else and get my refund processed.

The saga continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Rabirnie wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:02 am Spoke with Jessie and she gave me the run around on escalating to another team and internal investigation being needed before a refund could be processed.

Needless to say, I will be calling them again this afternoon to speak with someone else and get my refund processed.

The saga continues.

Chatting with Jessie right now. She's less than helpful.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

ManOnTime wrote:
Rabirnie wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:02 am Spoke with Jessie and she gave me the run around on escalating to another team and internal investigation being needed before a refund could be processed.

The saga continues.

Yup, she was useless. I feel bad in a way because my frustration is not with her.

As stated above, this is a company that could easily refund our orders but chooses to go down an asinine alley to make it as difficult as possible. In doing so, they have ensured that I will never purchase through them again. I know that means absolutely nothing to them and I am but a speck on the consumer spectrum.

Can’t wait to talk to someone else this afternoon!

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Rabirnie wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am
ManOnTime wrote:

The saga continues.

Yup, she was useless. I feel bad in a way because my frustration is not with her.

As stated above, this is a company that could easily refund our orders but chooses to go down an asinine alley to make it as difficult as possible. In doing so, they have ensured that I will never purchase through them again. I know that means absolutely nothing to them and I am but a speck on the consumer spectrum.

Agreed.

Because of their "customer service" I will put Jet solidly on my DO NOT BUY FROM list.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Rabirnie wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am
ManOnTime wrote:

The saga continues.

Agreed.

Because of their "customer service" I will put Jet solidly on my DO NOT BUY FROM list.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Here's the BBB link to Jet.com, might be a place to start filing a bunch of complaints.
Maybe that could help?

https://www.bbb.org/us/nj/hoboken/profi ... complaints
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
tennesseean_87
MoT Member

Post by tennesseean_87 »

I have one charge on my cc for 3 watches. One was delivered by Dexclusive. Two are Ergode. I wonder what will happen when I dispute the charge of it comes to this.

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

tennesseean_87 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:53 am I have one charge on my cc for 3 watches. One was delivered by Dexclusive. Two are Ergode. I wonder what will happen when I dispute the charge of it comes to this.

Very good question.

I ordered three as well, and one was fulfilled by Discount Shop and I've very happy with it.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT