We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Watchshopping.com

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Watchshopping.com

Post by MoT »

valuewatchguy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:04 pm
ManOnTime wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:34 pm
valuewatchguy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:39 pm Okay MOT Fam its time to end the story. My replacement watch came in. The watch was packed like Fort Knox and none of the packing issues from the first shipment were present. The watch itself was very obviously a new watch where the other one felt like it was probably a display model based on conditions. The movement functions as expected without any issues that I can see right now.

Conclusion: I would happily recommend Watch Shopping as a retailer to anyone else that was considering them.

That's a goooood looking watch.
Cousin Eddie wrote: It's a good quality item. If you don't mind my askin', how much did she set you back?

Thanks Matt! I'm excited to get it. I've been on a consolidation cylce for the last couple of years and I think this is the last of any major moves I am doing to my collection, so it feels very celebratrory that I have it now.

Not sure who cousin Eddie is but it was right around 3.3 which i found was less than grey market but more than pre-owned. This one comes with an AD stamped warranty card and for me the big benefit is that in 2020 Tudor moved to offering 5 yr warranties on all their models. This warranty card is dated 1/2020 so it qualifies for the 5 yr warranty.

Thanks again.
It sounds like you got a deal to be proud of! Enjoy it.

As for Eddie, I'm a chronic movie line quoter.

Cousin Eddie:

That image, and the quote is from one of my favorite Christmas movies: "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody