We're Moving!

Click for more info.

TicTacArea

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

TicTacArea

Post by BostonCharlie »

TicTacArea is based in Spain and ships worldwide. Their site is tictacarea.com. I have posted a number of deals from their site but only recently purchased from them.

I thought I'd paid in USD but the emailed invoice shows EUR. I haven't checked my CC statement to see if I was charged for currency conversion or not. There was no additional tax (the final price was the advertised price) and I chose free shipping.

Communication has been very good. I received descriptive emails at each step: Payment accepted, Order confirmation, and Shipped. Their site's product navigation is very bad, but their customer control panel is good. I was able to get my tracking number from their site (I hadn't noticed, but one of their emails had it at the end of a long, descriptive message). The tracking number (for my free shipping) is with USPS -- this wasn't immediately obvious and I had to figure that out.

Probably due to coronavirus, there was a long lapse between when the tracking number was given to me (4/25) and when the package finally entered the USPS system (5/7). When I purchased they made it clear that delivery could take longer due to the virus.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Re: TicTacArea

Post by PetWatch »

I have purchased from them, good email communication, very responsive and they delivered as promised. Site navigation as you stated.

I have noticed when accessing their site from a link, or navigating, that it's very easy to land on or switch to a euro denomination page.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mleok
MoT Member

Post by mleok »

I found them to be reliable, although a bit slow in shipping, even prior to the pandemic.
Spirit of the Watch
MoT Member

Post by Spirit of the Watch »

I've bought from them before and always double-check their site before purchasing a Casio.

Cheap Casio = consider Target (occasional sale plus buy 1 get 1 half off).
G Shock = mltd, TicTacArea, etc.
NEW CASIO/G Shock at a good price = TicTacArea, always. (well, other sites too, but TicTacArea is never beat by much).

For example, when this line first came out a few of the colors where restricted to Europe/Asia I believe and you couldn't find them below MSRP....... except for two sellers in Spain, at under $80).
https://www.tictacarea.com/en/module/am ... ry=gmd+800

Same w/ these
https://www.tictacarea.com/en/module/am ... y=gw+b5600

I trust these guys, I'd purchase from them w/out hesitation.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well."
-William Osler