We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Cheapest NATO Straps: the saga continues.

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
TagTime
MoT Member

Re: Cheapest NATO Straps: the saga continues.

Post by TagTime »

I had 2 orders, one on 6/9 and one on 6/10. The first arrived last Saturday and the other one today with just free shipping/no tracking option. One strap was wrong size, emailed them but yet have to receive a reply.
Klaatu3
MoT Member

Post by Klaatu3 »

Klaatu3 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:31 pm So it's been almost a year exactly since the last post in this thread...sorry if this is necroposting, but...

What's up with Cheapest NATO Straps' service? I placed an order 68 days ago (shipping to U.S.) and still no straps. (They were very prompt at charging my credit card however.) Unfortunately I didn't spring for the trackable shipping, so I'm in the dark. Most places seem to have bounced back from the pandemic slowdown.

What's your recent experience? Once in a while I see a posting in the deals thread about their sales, so I know there's still some interest.

I've ordered from them several times before, and overall have been pleased with the quality vs. price tradeoff. One of my favorites is shown below-- the "adjustable single-pass" in 20mm. But this is the longest by far without delivery.
UPDATE 4 days after my last post: The straps arrived today to mid-U.S. via Deutsche Post...72 days after purchase. To be completely fair, it appears the delay was entirely in the postal service(s); the mailing label showed it was mailed April 21st, which was just 2 days after order. The order was filled correctly and the straps were worth the wait. So I offer my apologies to Sofie/CNS!

The lesson learned: for international orders, pay for the trackable shipping, or be prepared to wait!
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Agree, for international go with the upgraded shipping option if available.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
cortman
MoT Member

Post by cortman »

Agree as well. I sprung for the upgraded shipping option with my last CNS order, added a few dollars but the order arrived in about a week.