As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Has anyone bought a watch through Bonanza?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Has anyone bought a watch through Bonanza?

Post by yinzburgher »

At least 3 times while looking for the best price on a watch, I have been led to Bonanza.com. I know nothing about it so I've never bought any of the watches nor posted them here as deals. I've never come across the site at all until fairly recent. From what I can gather, they are an E-Commerce Marketplace, similar to eBay or Amazon but smaller and without auctions. I'm curious if anyone has bought or sold anything on Bonanza and what your experience was, good, bad or indifferent. Have you found good deals there? Is there anything else I should know about it? Thanks.

https://www.bonanza.com/
tjcdas
MoT Member

Re: Has anyone bought a watch through Bonanza?

Post by tjcdas »

I'm not sure but Big Hoss says they are great!