As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

eBay seller shafaq1993

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
chicharo
MoT Member

eBay seller shafaq1993

Post by chicharo »

Anyone knows something about this seller?

He said to me that he owns a couple of stores in Texas, Jewelry "Box and Jewelry Emporium"

Someone knows them?

Thank you for the help.

Pd. My other choice is to purchase from skywatches.com.sg
Attachments
Screenshot_20201029-151820.jpg
Screenshot_20201029-151800.jpg
chicharo
MoT Member

Re: eBay seller shafaq1993

Post by chicharo »

It looks like a genuine presage. Just a bit of caseback scratches. What do you think?
Attachments
Screenshot_20201030-113949.jpg
Screenshot_20201030-114008.jpg
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I'm not sure if you've received this already or if these are pictures from the seller. If you already have the watch, just enjoy it. It's a cool watch. But if you haven't ordered yet, you might consider a known reputable seller with more than 50 sales and better feedback than 96.2%. See the listing from time-gallery below. Over 11000 transaction with 100% positive feedback and you can save a few bucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Seiko-Pres ... Sw~hNdISRP
chicharo
MoT Member

Post by chicharo »

yinzburgher wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:09 pm I'm not sure if you've received this already or if these are pictures from the seller. If you already have the watch, just enjoy it. It's a cool watch. But if you haven't ordered yet, you might consider a known reputable seller with more than 50 sales and better feedback than 96.2%. See the listing from time-gallery below. Over 11000 transaction with 100% positive feedback and you can save a few bucks.

I have not ordered yet. Just received a eBay offer for 330 USD. The pictures are from the seller by eBay inbox.

Time-gallery is a trusted seller? Thank you for the advice. My other options are skywatches.com.sg and sports-watch-store.

Thank you so much for the reply :)
Attachments
Screenshot_20201030-121159.jpg
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

chicharo wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:18 pm
yinzburgher wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:09 pm I'm not sure if you've received this already or if these are pictures from the seller. If you already have the watch, just enjoy it. It's a cool watch. But if you haven't ordered yet, you might consider a known reputable seller with more than 50 sales and better feedback than 96.2%. See the listing from time-gallery below. Over 11000 transaction with 100% positive feedback and you can save a few bucks.

I have not ordered yet. Just received a eBay offer for 330 USD. The pictures are from the seller by eBay inbox.

Time-gallery is a trusted seller? Thank you for the advice. My other options are skywatches.com.sg and sports-watch-store.

Thank you so much for the reply :)
time-gallery is definitely a trusted seller. You can compare feedback at the links below. Sky-watches and sports-watch-store are the exact same seller out of Singapore. I've had a good experience buying from them years ago but I've also seen one or two bad reviews. You might also favor time-gallery because you can purchase with PayPal, which offers more protections to the buyer. That's definitely my recommendation but I think you should do whatever you are comfortable with. Good luck and post a pic HERE when the watch arrives.

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_prof ... 7675.l2560

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_prof ... 7675.l2560
chicharo
MoT Member

Post by chicharo »

Thank you for the help. I was going to purchase from shafaq1993 due to the price (330) and the postage to Mexico is just 8 USD. And because he said that owns a jewelry store. But, didn't get a reply on the fb page of the jewelry store to confirm that.

Time gallery has the watch at 339. But postage is 45 USD. I think that I am going to purchase from sports-watch-store. They have the watch at 345. Postage is 25 USD, but I supose they use DHL. On the other hand, they have the white version at 316 USD SRPD39J.
chicharo
MoT Member

Post by chicharo »

Anyone knows if there is coupon coses for sports-watch-store?

Thanks in advance