We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Seestern Watches

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
swissmade65
MoT Member

Seestern Watches

Post by swissmade65 »

Has anyone ordered directly from Seestern Watches, https://seesternwatches.com ?

I have been interested in their 38mm 62Mas homage. It is priced a lot better than the 54Watches 62Mas homage, which is 37mm. I will say though that the Seestern 62Mas homage is a little bit long for this size at 46.4mm lug-to-lug.
recapt
MoT Member

Seestern Watches

Post by recapt »

[mention]swissmade65[/mention]
I just received my Seestern 62MAS but I ordered it from their AliExpress store instead of their website. It’s an unbelievable value for the money and wears like a dream on my 6.25” wrist.

claus1100xx
MoT Member

Re: Seestern Watches

Post by claus1100xx »

I ordered directly from their site but ordered a Sub homage. They sometimes have coupons and no additional taxes which made it more attractive than ordering it through AliExpress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

I do not have one, but looking over the website and some reviews they appear to be a tremendous value.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Mkaysea

Post by Mkaysea »

Flagging a couple of experiences I've had ordering directly from the Seestern website. Late last year (Fall 2021), I ordered a Sub 300 Searambler homage, which took almost two months to arrive. Was a nice watch, though I gave it to a friend. There was a 3 week or so period where the watch couldn't be found via the tracking they provided, which they've now upgraded to FedEx.

More recently, in a late-night impulse impulse buy, I ordered the Dark Blue dial version (Caribbean dial homage). Shipping was faster this time (a couple of weeks' time), but it was the wrong watch (MoP dial instead of what I ordered). I've requested a refund (in which I send them the watch back) and will update this based on what response I get from the company.