We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Good Sellers – With Reputable, Honorable Practices – Buy With Confidence, Recommend.

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Good Sellers – With Reputable, Honorable Practices – Buy With Confidence, Recommend.

Post by PetWatch »

Share your experience with sellers who practice clear and upfront policy disclosure, promptly address customer issues in a satisfactory manner, stand behind their products and policies, and employ general customer friendly business practices.

List reputable business practices that encourage customers to buy with confidence.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Re: Good Sellers – With Reputable, Honorable Practices – Buy With Confidence, Recommend.

Post by PetWatch »

Rakuten Marketplace – Highly recommended.

To be clear, this is not about Rakuent Global or Rakuten the former Ebates.

This recommendation is based on only one experience. It was such a positive one that I do not hesitate to praise and recommend them. I had the regrettable experience of making a purchase from a fraudulent seller on their site, the only negative in this story. I was forced to open a claim with RM, I quickly asked them to escalate to the highest level since I was getting nowhere with the seller. They not only promptly responded to my emails and addressed each of my concerns, but voluntarily followed up and monitored the issue as it went along.

Their intercession with the seller, who was refusing to communicate and provide product return as stated by their policy (see Bad Sellers thread), initially provided some results by getting seller to provide a return authorization, that RM enhanced by providing a return label at their expense. RM monitored the shipping back to seller, followed up with seller once product return was received by the seller, and ultimately provided the refund at their expense when the seller also stopped communicating with them and failed to provide a refund after taking possession of the returned item. The monitoring of developments and the ultimate decision to refund purchase on a timely basis was a seamless process out of their own initiative, without the need for me to follow up and prod them every step of the way. In addition they provided some points as compensation for my very unpleasant experience.

This is stellar customer service. The way it should be but seldom is. I hope they get more and better vendors on their site. I will definitely buy again from their marketplace - with confidence. I already have.

This is a good marketplace worthy of our support.