We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
Klaatu3
MoT Member

Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Post by Klaatu3 »

Been browsing the discountwatchstore dot com site. They appear to have some good deals, and even have a "make offer" feature on some deals. I've never ordered from them before; are they a good seller (US customers)?

I ask partly because I've yet to receive a new customer discount code (12%) from them, several days after sending them my email...(crickets chirping)... :roll: Normally good sellers are quick to send those things--"strike while the iron is hot" as they say.
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Re: Discount Watch Store - Any good?

Post by BostonCharlie »

UPDATE: Sorry, just realized I was writing about the wrong site :-(
Klaatu3
MoT Member

Post by Klaatu3 »

After a prolonged silence.......I contacted DWS customer service to ask if their 12% new customer discount is still offered. Their reply was "sorry no" but I could use the code "SAVETEN" which tells me 1) they have a non-functional pop-up window offering a 12% off code, and 2) the discount fell by 2%.

This does not inspire confidence.
Any other experience(s) that can be shared?
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I've never ordered anything from them. They always have some coupon codes active. SAVETEN is for $10 off. YOURDEAL and TUESDAYTEN are their 10% codes. They have a lot of reviews at Trustpilot. Mostly good but certainly not great. Link below.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.d ... hstore.com
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

I made a purchase last month from their eBay store linked here https://www.ebay.com/str/discountwatchstore and bought 2 Eterna Tangaroas. One of the watches was dead on arrival. I got in touch with the store and they swiftly responded by apologizing and offering to pay back for shipping.

They refunded the rest of the purchased amount as soon as watch was in their hands. Shipping back to Florida cost more than USD 120 from Malaysia via Fedex as local postal services have halted international shipping temporarily due to the pandemic.

All questions were responded to promptly. I am very impressed and I think this has been one of the best experiences I've had so far with any seller on Ebay and I have no hesitation to buy again from them.