We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! NON watch items

Did you see a great deal on clothing, electronics, gadgets, pens, or almost anything else? Share it here. (Please remember: Firearms not permitted.)
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! NON watch items

Post by Boourns »

BostonCharlie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 pm Ever since I learned about drying cars with a leaf blower I've felt like a rube using my old-skool chamois. So slow, so much more potential for scratches.

But now I have a mfg. refurbished Worx blower en route for $39 incl. shipping & 1 year mfg. warranty thanks to a 20% off promo at eBay (h/t slickdeals). (30 day returns, but buyer pays.) New: $100.

Mfg. product page here. 12 Amp, corded, 600 CFM, 75 MPH.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WORX-WG512-Tri ... 2637270259

Confession: it was an impulse purchase, so I'm not sure if it's really the best blower for the money. But the ratings were good and it looks cool.
This deal blows.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

Boourns wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:08 pm
BostonCharlie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 pm Ever since I learned about drying cars with a leaf blower I've felt like a rube using my old-skool chamois. So slow, so much more potential for scratches.

But now I have a mfg. refurbished Worx blower en route for $39 incl. shipping & 1 year mfg. warranty thanks to a 20% off promo at eBay (h/t slickdeals). (30 day returns, but buyer pays.) New: $100.

Mfg. product page here. 12 Amp, corded, 600 CFM, 75 MPH.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WORX-WG512-Tri ... 2637270259

Confession: it was an impulse purchase, so I'm not sure if it's really the best blower for the money. But the ratings were good and it looks cool.
This deal blows.
--------

And if it doesn't work on your car, you can use it as a hair dryer.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

In case anyone is looking for headphones, the Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6xx are more or less universally acknowledged as the best sounding headphones that can be had for under $200. They are HD 650’s with shorter cables and a 3mm plug. $195 at Drop.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Since they sell more than just watches, I'll repost this here too.

Stop what you're doing and head over to Nordstrom Rack now.
20% off SITEWIDE.
Prices already discounted.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Invicta Stores are carrying Oakley Sunglasses and backpacks.

Their current discount code of SITE30 for 30% off does apply to those items.
Disregard that the banner only mentions watches.
I tested code on a backpack and a pair of sunglasses and it did work.

Link to backpacks - https://invictastores.com/oakley-backpa ... rder=price

Link to sunglasses - https://invictastores.com/oakley-sungla ... rder=price
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

"Starting today, SiriusXM will offer free access to its full lineup of premier streaming content to listeners in North America through May 15."

https://blog.siriusxm.com/howard-stern- ... gh-may-15/
... now anyone who is not already a subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or click below to start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.

Listeners can access the app on mobile phones, tablets, and computers, as well as a wide variety of connected devices in the home — including smart TVs, devices with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant, Apple TV, PlayStation, Roku, Sonos speakers, and more.
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

BostonCharlie wrote:"Starting today, SiriusXM will offer free access to its full lineup of premier streaming content to listeners in North America through May 15."

https://blog.siriusxm.com/howard-stern- ... gh-may-15/
... now anyone who is not already a subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or click below to start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.

Listeners can access the app on mobile phones, tablets, and computers, as well as a wide variety of connected devices in the home — including smart TVs, devices with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant, Apple TV, PlayStation, Roku, Sonos speakers, and more.
Now that’s a deal! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Wirecutter has a neat list of things that are free/discounted:

https://thewirecutter.com/blog/free-ser ... ronavirus/
I wish that watch were 38mm?
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

XGO neck gaiters are 25% off with code GAITER25. I have one of their gaiters and I like it just fine. Anti-microbial treatment (so it doesn't start to smell, afaik -- not for filtering microbes). Some of their models are flame resistant.

Link to their available neck gaiters. I see that there are a couple sellers on eBay, too.

For example, this model is $13 - GAITER25 promo = $9.75 + S&H. I picked up a couple so I can vary my face covering wardrobe ;-)

https://www.proxgo.com/collections/neck ... esert-sand

Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 am XGO neck gaiters are 25% off with code GAITER25. I have one of their gaiters and I like it just fine. Anti-microbial treatment (so it doesn't start to smell, afaik -- not for filtering microbes). Some of their models are flame resistant.

Link to their available neck gaiters. I see that there are a couple sellers on eBay, too.

For example, this model is $13 - GAITER25 promo = $9.75 + S&H. I picked up a couple so I can vary my face covering wardrobe ;-)

https://www.proxgo.com/collections/neck ... esert-sand

Thanks for posting this [mention]BostonCharlie[/mention] ! The one you posted sold out quickly, but I picked up the compression neck gaiter in desert sand for a reasonable price. Should be fun to wear this out to the store and to work in the yard.
sh333
MoT Member

Post by sh333 »

NAD so much tho there are discounts.

This thing here is a better alternative if you are concerned and need a mask for going out for groceries etc.

https://theurbanxmask.com

Actually N95 spec
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Alright, so sadly about an hour after I ordered through XGO, they sent me an email with a cancellation. Seems like they sold through the neck gaiter inventory and just couldn't get the site updated quickly enough. They already refunded the money, which was a nice touch so would definitely try to do business with them in the future.

With that said, I am still in the market for a neck gaiter. Does anyone have any other recommendations? I don't need N95 spec, just something I can wear into the stores, doing yard work, or holding up a bank in the near future! :P
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Rabirnie wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 am Alright, so sadly about an hour after I ordered through XGO, they sent me an email with a cancellation. Seems like they sold through the neck gaiter inventory and just couldn't get the site updated quickly enough. They already refunded the money, which was a nice touch so would definitely try to do business with them in the future.

With that said, I am still in the market for a neck gaiter. Does anyone have any other recommendations? I don't need N95 spec, just something I can wear into the stores, doing yard work, or holding up a bank in the near future! :P
If it's any consolation, my two neck gaiters arrived and they aren't as long as my old XGO neck gaiter -- they are about half the length. Their product photo isn't representative, imo. When I have it over my nose, it just meets the collar of my t-shirt. I guess that's okay. I could pair it with a neckerchief, lol.

Amazon shows a lot of neck gaiters. Whatever you find, please post how you like it!

There are a few XGO neck gaiters on eBay. This one here is the same model as my first XGO (1FR58G). Mine is 19.75" long, which is good because I double it up sometimes. The fabric is light, which is good for hotter weather. But again, when I want more protection for sun or whatever, I double it up. I wish it fit tighter over my nose, and I have a large head: 7-3/8 hat size. Doubling it makes it more secure. It's the one I'm wearing here (note that it's doubled):

The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:40 am
Rabirnie wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 am Alright, so sadly about an hour after I ordered through XGO, they sent me an email with a cancellation. Seems like they sold through the neck gaiter inventory and just couldn't get the site updated quickly enough. They already refunded the money, which was a nice touch so would definitely try to do business with them in the future.

If it's any consolation, my two neck gaiters arrived and they aren't as long as my old XGO neck gaiter -- they are about half the length. Their product photo isn't representative, imo. When I have it over my nose, it just meets the collar of my t-shirt. I guess that's okay. I could pair it with a neckerchief, lol.

Amazon shows a lot of neck gaiters. Whatever you find, please post how you like it!

There are a few XGO neck gaiters on eBay. This one here is the same model as my first XGO (1FR58G). Mine is 19.75" long, which is good because I double it up sometimes. The fabric is light, which is good for hotter weather. But again, when I want more protection for sun or whatever, I double it up. I wish it fit tighter over my nose, and I have a large head: 7-3/8 hat size. Doubling it makes it more secure. It's the one I'm wearing here (note that it's doubled):

--------

You never looked so good!
ossamanity
MoT Member

Post by ossamanity »

NAD,
Can anyone recommend a website to buy discounted gift cards? I know about Raise.com but they do not have a good enough discount percentage on the store I want to shop at. Thanks!