MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on and accept donations to keep the lights on. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Alternatives to slickdeals

Did you see a great deal on clothing, electronics, gadgets, pens, pocket knives or almost anything else? Share it here. (Please remember: Firearms not permitted.)
yinzburgher
Has liked: 799 times
Been liked: 796 times

Alternatives to slickdeals

Post by yinzburgher » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Though I'm not actually a member, I check out slickdeals regularly and think it's a great resource for finding good deals, particularly when it comes to online shopping. I'm just wondering if anybody uses or knows of any sites that are similar. Thanks.
Robotaz
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 398 times

Re: Alternatives to slickdeals

Post by Robotaz » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Dealnews.com
Boourns
Has liked: 286 times
Been liked: 505 times

Post by Boourns » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:45 pm

I look at Wirecutter deals pretty much every day. It's much more limited than most general deal websites, since they focus only on things they recommend. https://thewirecutter.com/deals/
BostonCharlie
Has liked: 263 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by BostonCharlie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:55 am

Ebates and the other cashback sites (BeFrugal, TopCashBack -- I haven't really tried these) will show more general coupons & promotions currently available for each seller.
Robotaz
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 398 times

Post by Robotaz » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm

BostonCharlie wrote:Ebates and the other cashback sites (BeFrugal, TopCashBack -- I haven't really tried these) will show more general coupons & promotions currently available for each seller.
I’ve used Befrugal and gotten money owed every time. I use them just like ebates. MrRebates has also worked fine for me.
BostonCharlie
Has liked: 263 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by BostonCharlie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:42 pm

RetailMeNot looks promising. As CVP33 noted, they also have a cashback program. But they don't let it stand between you and the codes, which I like.

https://www.retailmenot.com