As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Casio G-Shock Metal Bezel and Bracelet Kit

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
MoT
Site Admin

Casio G-Shock Metal Bezel and Bracelet Kit

Post by MoT »

On May 25 I ordered a rose gold metal bezel and bracelet kit for my 5610 from eBay seller 5600 Watch Modify, and today, June 12 it came in.

The kit is very well put together. Included are:

- Bezel
- Bracelet
- 2 pairs, 16mm quick-release spring bars
- 6 Rose gold case screws
- Flat-head and Philips screw drivers
- Tool to release clasp pin
- Spring bar tool
- Metal strap keeper, for some reason
- Stickers that I don't know the intended use

The bezel is engraved with the proper markings, although the listing doesn't show them. They do make mention of it.

Putting the kit on the watch took no more than 10 minutes. The bracelet is long, even for my 8.25" wrist, so I will have to adjust it. My only complaint is it looks like they placed a yellow gold instead of rose gold clasp on it. Not a big deal, but it does stick out. I contacted the seller to ask for the proper clasp. I will report back if I hear from them.

All in all, a pretty good kit. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again, and if I get my hands on a Casioak, they sell kits for those, too.

Pics:

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Stretch44
MoT Member

Re: Casio G-Shock Metal Bezel and Bracelet Kit

Post by Stretch44 »

I love this!!!!
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Update: Seller is sending a replacement clasp, and has already sent tracking info.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

That looks great. I checked the shop and there are lots of options if I get bored of NATOs. Thankfully they don’t have the G-Tron case yet as that could be tempting.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

These look really nice. I rarely wear my g shocks but maybe getting one of these will change that. I see they have the camo titanium ones too, and steel ones that look identical to the camo titanium.
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole