MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

Heads up: Watch strap shop site, WACCEX

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
norsairius
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 47 times

Heads up: Watch strap shop site, WACCEX

Post by norsairius » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:37 pm

WACCEX may be known to others as bob_watch_bands on eBay, as that's where I first came to know them anyway, but they changed to WACCEX at some point. I thought I'd share that I got an email that they've opened up their own website so you can order from them directly instead of via eBay: https://waccex.de/en/

I've ordered a few of WACCEX's "in-house" watch straps before and really liked them and will likely order more. They are based in Germany, but ship worldwide for free.

Note: I am NOT affiliated with WACCEX in any way except that I've been a happy customer of theirs in the past. I am not receiving any compensation (monetary or otherwise) for creating this forum post.