MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on and accept donations to keep the lights on. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Simona Di Stefano straps

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
Robotaz
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 229 times

Simona Di Stefano straps

Post by Robotaz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Anyone know anything?

My Gruppo Gamma Vanguard came with a leather strap from this place and it’s by far the best leather strap I’ve owned.

@robotazky
TheJohnP
Has liked: 549 times
Been liked: 322 times

Re: Simona Di Stefano straps

Post by TheJohnP » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:57 pm

First I've heard of them, but I see they don't make anything in 18mm. But they do have a sale going on some of their collections

https://www.distefanostraps.com/product ... al-offers/
I've got more Converse sneakers than watches, but it is a close race.
Robotaz
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 229 times

Re: Simona Di Stefano straps

Post by Robotaz » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am

It’s the only strap I’ve ever owned that I can twist it and bend it really hard and it doesn’t discolor or start breaking down. It looks perfect and just gets softer. It’s a very nice strap. I’m definitely buying more, even at the pretty high prices they charge.

@robotazky