MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.


Thank you!

RSM Watch Straps

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
Post Reply
User avatar
quincas
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:17 am
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 219 times

RSM Watch Straps

#1

Post by quincas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:36 am

Saw these on Instagram and thought they looked really nice. Something different. Buckles a la Crown & Buckle’s Chevron Straps.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2ee1af.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a44cb5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ebbefa.jpg[/IMG]

Contacted them and found out that they are a new outfit from Singapore. Ready to launch sometime in April-May. Prices are yet to be confirmed.

https://www.instagram.com/rsmwatchstrap/
RSM
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:08 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: RSM Watch Straps

#2

Post by RSM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 am

Thanks quincas. You da man.
User avatar
quincas
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:17 am
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 219 times

RSM Watch Straps

#3

Post by quincas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 am

quincas wrote:Saw these on Instagram and thought they looked really nice. Something different. Buckles a la Crown & Buckle’s Chevron Straps.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2ee1af.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a44cb5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ebbefa.jpg[/IMG]

Contacted them and found out that they are a new outfit from Singapore. Ready to launch sometime in April-May. Prices are yet to be confirmed.

https://www.instagram.com/rsmwatchstrap/
Forgot to mention that I am in no way affiliated to RSM nor will I be reimbursed for posting about them here.
User avatar
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Posts: 1514
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Has liked: 483 times
Been liked: 1813 times
Contact:

Re: RSM Watch Straps

#4

Post by ManOnTime » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:08 pm

That chevron pattern would be a cool touch to go along with a vintage Citroen.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:


'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
RSM
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:08 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: RSM Watch Straps

#5

Post by RSM » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:50 pm

ManOnTime wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:08 pm
That chevron pattern would be a cool touch to go along with a vintage Citroen.
Visit from admin, what an honour. And it was extremely kind of Quincas to bring this up here with no benefits for himself.

Here’s a few more shots from various testing and buckles stitching.

About the vintage. The dressier watch I got to test on was the Portofino which I have never changed the milano mesh as it looked stunning on it. But I was really surprised how versatile it was when I put the strap on. Felt like a tie on the wrist.

Thanks guys. 😉
Attachments
B3417193-A5C5-42C7-A9BB-B41830C19187.jpeg
E69E66ED-9919-4558-91AC-4252A23BB786.jpeg
7E7F73DE-C678-44AD-8713-3356EEA5BF18.jpeg
User avatar
mplsabdullah
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:13 pm
Location: Minneapolis
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: RSM Watch Straps

#6

Post by mplsabdullah » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am

I'm thinking about buying some of these. Can members who have purchased these straps please post some pics and opinions on them.
These users liked the author mplsabdullah for the post:
Boourns
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
User avatar
Boourns
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:36 pm
Location: DFW, Texas
Has liked: 441 times
Been liked: 766 times

Re: RSM Watch Straps

#7

Post by Boourns » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 am

mplsabdullah wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am
I'm thinking about buying some of these. Can members who have purchased these straps please post some pics and opinions on them.
Someone compared these with the Crown & Buckle Chevron -- maybe in the HUISABH thread?
yinzburgher
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA....mostly
Has liked: 1811 times
Been liked: 1652 times
Contact:

Re: RSM Watch Straps

#8

Post by yinzburgher » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:49 am

Boourns wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 am
mplsabdullah wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am
I'm thinking about buying some of these. Can members who have purchased these straps please post some pics and opinions on them.
Someone compared these with the Crown & Buckle Chevron -- maybe in the HUISABH thread?
@quincas posted about them in HUISABH.

https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php ... 427#p27427
These users liked the author yinzburgher for the post:
Boourns
Post Reply