MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on and accept donations to keep the lights on. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Strap recommendations please!

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
watchpalooza
Has liked: 559 times
Been liked: 571 times

Re: Strap recommendations please!

Post by watchpalooza » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:20 am

Dub Rubb wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:54 am
New straps came in today. One with contrasting stitching and one with matching. I am really liking the rios1931, and think once it breaks in a little, it will be a keeper. I also kinda went with a leather color that is going to match my belt and shoes at my upcoming wedding. Not sure which watch yet, but the strap is a perfect match!!(phone camera doesn't capture it thoughImage)

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
Big fan of Rios bands...great quality and they feel substantial. I like the contrasting stitch with the Omega...very nice.

As you approach "the day" you will undoubtedly receive a lot of advice. One thing I can say is that for her it will be a wonderful and also crazy and somewhat stressful day. I sensed this with my bride and it was important for me to connect with her while she was getting ready to help calm her nerves and make it the best day for her... even though we couldn't see each other before the procession. With my wife I sent one of the flower children to her dressing room with a present which was a small box filled with little notes telling her all the reasons I love her. Now 12 years later it is still her favorite memory from the day.

My advice: Don't miss the opportunity to do something special on the day for the future Mrs Rubb. She won't notice your watch, but she will definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Bbrou33
Has liked: 516 times
Been liked: 351 times

Post by Bbrou33 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Dub Rubb wrote:
New straps came in today. One with contrasting stitching and one with matching. I am really liking the rios1931, and think once it breaks in a little, it will be a keeper. I also kinda went with a leather color that is going to match my belt and shoes at my upcoming wedding. Not sure which watch yet, but the strap is a perfect match!!(phone camera doesn't capture it thoughImage)
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 788785.jpg[/IMG]

That is beautiful :heart eyes emoji:
Insta me: bbrou33
Dub Rubb
Has liked: 815 times
Been liked: 328 times

Post by Dub Rubb » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:32 pm

FTE wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote:

Big fan of Rios bands...great quality and they feel substantial. I like the contrasting stitch with the Omega...very nice.

As you approach "the day" you will undoubtedly receive a lot of advice. One thing I can say is that for her it will be a wonderful and also crazy and somewhat stressful day. I sensed this with my bride and it was important for me to connect with her while she was getting ready to help calm her nerves and make it the best day for her... even though we couldn't see each other before the procession. With my wife I sent one of the flower children to her dressing room with a present which was a small box filled with little notes telling her all the reasons I love her. Now 12 years later it is still her favorite memory from the day.

My advice: Don't miss the opportunity to do something special on the day for the future Mrs Rubb. She won't notice your watch, but she will definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Dude. This may be the best advice I have gotten. Seriously, that was a great move!!! While I am not gonna copy the idea exactly, you have got the wheels turning in my head. What a great idea!!