We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Tropic diver straps.

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Re: Tropic diver straps.

Post by yinzburgher »

I'm posting this here bc I think it's nice to have everything on a topic all in one thread. And if anyone hears about a new tropic strap, tries a new one, wants to ask a question, or leave a mini-review rather than start a new thread, this is probably a good place for it. Anyway, both Worn and Wound and Gear Patrol had articles about a return of the original maker of the Tropic Strap. TBH I didn't even know Tropic was the brand name. Never thought about it. I wouldn't be surprised if the owner, Synchron Watch Group, just bought the rights to the name and branding. I'm linking the articles and the site below. It looks like it is only available in 20mm right now but they have 6 colors. It sells for $79 but there is a sign-up for 10% off your first order. The site takes you to Synchron's main store where they also sell Isofrane straps and Aquadive watches. The Gear Patrol Store is also selling 4 of the colors. I think they may have a 20% discount for signing up.

Gear Patrol article

Worn and Wound article

Link to the Tropic Strap Site

Gear Patrol Store

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

I have a used WatchGecko "Tropic" on it's way to me right now. I'll leave a review with some pics once I get it in. I've been wanting a tropic strap or two for a while and this thread helped me narrow one or two down
Insta me: bbrou33
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Anyone try the rubber (not the silicone ones on clearance) straps from Cheapest Nato?
https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/coll ... atch-bands
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.