We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Custom shell cordovan strap from vnhandmadeleather on etsy

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
cheddar
MoT Member

Custom shell cordovan strap from vnhandmadeleather on etsy

Post by cheddar »

I’ve been looking for my first shell cordovan strap to use as a dress strap for a while, and hadn’t been able to find quite what I wanted for a reasonable price (especially since I wanted it for my 2 19mm watches). I finally decided to try ordering a custom strap from vnhandmadeleather on etsy; danavn.handcraft on IG. Ordered 15 days ago and arrived today. In addition to lug width, leather, and stitch style and color, I also was able to specify strap length, taper, thickness, and number and placement of buckle holes. Cost was $85 shipped.

Strap is lined with a soft, non-cordovan leather.

I’m quite pleased with the first impressions...and seeing that shell cordovan shine is [emoji7].

A few pics — the ones of the watches are pretty dark, so the third one shows the color of the strap better under normal/bright light conditions.

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: Custom shell cordovan strap from vnhandmadeleather on etsy

Post by Dub Rubb »

That looks incredible!!! I have a feeling that in real life that leather color must make that Mido dial absolutely pop! Well done, and can't wait to see some wrist shots on both of those watches.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

cheddar wrote:I’ve been looking for my first shell cordovan strap to use as a dress strap for a while, and hadn’t been able to find quite what I wanted for a reasonable price (especially since I wanted it for my 2 19mm watches). I finally decided to try ordering a custom strap from vnhandmadeleather on etsy; danavn.handcraft on IG. Ordered 15 days ago and arrived today. In addition to lug width, leather, and stitch style and color, I also was able to specify strap length, taper, thickness, and number and placement of buckle holes. Cost was $85 shipped.

Strap is lined with a soft, non-cordovan leather.

I’m quite pleased with the first impressions...and seeing that shell cordovan shine is [emoji7].

A few pics — the ones of the watches are pretty dark, so the third one shows the color of the strap better under normal/bright light conditions.

Wow that's a really good price for a custom piece of leather! Looks really beautiful too. Can't wait to see more pics and may need to check this seller out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Insta me: bbrou33
cheddar
MoT Member

Post by cheddar »

Dub Rubb wrote:That looks incredible!!! I have a feeling that in real life that leather color must make that Mido dial absolutely pop! Well done, and can't wait to see some wrist shots on both of those watches.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
I should have thought of this before, but just brightening the photo shows it more like it is under brighter light (duh).