We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Thinning The Heard: For Sale, A Bunch of Rarely Worn

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
MoT
Site Admin

Thinning The Heard: For Sale, A Bunch of Rarely Worn

Post by MoT »

The time has come to do some spring cleaning on the collection, so that means I'd like to sell my rarely worn watches. Full disclosure, I'd like this money to go towards a grown-up watch that will be a permanent part of the collection. This is the first bunch of maybe two or three batches.

All of these watches are in above average to exceptional condition, and more pictures and details on any of them can be given.

All prices include shipping anywhere the USPS considers domestic, and you will also receive a couple of ManOnTime goodies and a hand-written thank you. I will ship internationally but I ask that you pay the difference in the shipping cost, usually not more than $10.

PayPal FF or Zelle only, please, and all sales are final.

A pair of Aragons. These are both 50mm with 24mm lug width. NH35 in the orange Divemaster and NH36 in the blue. The blue model has a crazy high domed crystal. $85 each.

Left: Eresco Chronograph. Landeron 48 (I believe). Works very well, the case is somewhat rough. Please see this thread for more info. $225.

Right: Seiko 5 SNKP05J1 on non-original strap. Typical Seiko 5: Stainless, 50m, 7S movement, nice lume. This one also has an English/Arabic (I think) day wheel. $70 or $60 if you don't want the strap.

Left: Electric California DW02 Chronograph. Great build quality, very nice bezel and the crown as well as the pushers screw down. $45.

Right: Casio Illuminator AQ-190W. Works perfectly. $35.

Left: Casio Edifice EFR-S107D-1AVUEF. Casio has some sleepers, and this is one of them. All stainless, solid link bracelet, 100m water resistance, 8.3mm thick, sapphire crystal. $65.

Right: Deep Blue Master 1000. Solidly constructed. NH35, crispy bezel action, full lume dial and jubilee-ish bracelet. $105.

Left: Timex MK1 Chrono. Aluminum case, pretty decent band and Indiglo! $25.

Right: Timex Reef Gear Alarm. A classic. Alarm functions as it should, as does Indiglo. $25.

Left: Timex Heritage Plaid. Fun/funky strap, good looks and bright Indiglo. $25.

Right: Timex Diver. This is from the early days of Indiglo and was manufactured in 1994, if I recall correctly, and except for the batter is 100% original. Friction bezel is not sloppy and the Indiglo works perfectly. $50.

Left: Timex Navi XL Automatic. Stainless case, great bezel, Miyota automatic. $85.

Right: Timex Charlie Brown. Fun watch and a 1:1 replica of the original, save for the quartz movement. $25.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
sh333
MoT Member

Re: Thinning The Heard: For Sale, A Bunch of Rarely Worn

Post by sh333 »

PM'd
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Some sold, many still available.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Bump

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

These need new homes.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Accepting offers as well.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Watches not crossed off with an X are still available.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT