We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: G-Shock G-2300F-4DR

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

FS: G-Shock G-2300F-4DR

Post by BostonCharlie »

For Sale: G-Shock G-2300F-4DR.

I think this model hits the sweet spot among G-Shocks for having advanced features while still being easy to operate. This listing gives a list of its features. Its module is the 3192, which you can read about here.

My favorite features:
  • EL (Electro Luminescent) Illumination, which is a uniform background glow akin to Timex's Indiglo -- can be set to light for 1 second or 3 seconds.
  • Automatic EL Activation (Auto EL), which will light the lume when you twist your wrist to read it in the dark -- can be disabled/enabled.
  • Front-Facing Lume Button.
  • 5 Alarms.
  • Solar Powered w/ Meter.
  • Power Saving Mode, which you can disable/enable.
  • World Time, with ability to see both times at once.
  • Mineral Crystal.
  • 200m WR + G-Shock Tough.
  • (This is not atomic -- there is an atomic model out there that looks just like this one.)
Aesthetically, I like the red details, which really sets it apart from other G-2300 models. I like the round case and the depth of the dial.

Its condition is very good, as you can see in the photos. It was packaged in a G-Shock box, shown in the photos, not a tin. I bought it new, but its battery was discharged when it arrived. After some time in (indirect) sunlight, the battery reached full charge. I have been careful to ensure it received regular charges, and the meter has never dropped below full charge. No Smoking household, No Cologne, and our one small dog has never worn this watch.

$45 via PayPal and free shipping CONUS. Includes everything in the photos except my loupe. Please PM me with any questions.
g-2300f.0.jpg
g-2300f.1.jpg
g-2300f.2.jpg
g-2300f.3.jpg
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Re: FS: G-Shock G-2300F-4DR

Post by BostonCharlie »

Bump.