As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

SOLD: Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT w/ OEM steel bracelet

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Blue
MoT Member

SOLD: Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT w/ OEM steel bracelet

Post by Blue »

I’m offering up a lightly used Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT automatic for sale with the excellent fitting and matching OEM steel bracelet. Amongst the Chris Ward line-up, this watch needs no introduction and is (IMO) one of their cleanest and well proportioned designs, with a stunning orange GMT hand and steel 24 hour bezel over a black dial. The overall quality of the materials is top notch, with a combination of polished and brushed surfaces, capped by a box sapphire crystal. The 41mm case size (47mm lug to lug) makes this very wearable, with a sleek 12mm height.

I acquired this watch about 8 months ago and predominantly wore it on the steel bracelet as a part of my ~12 watch rotation. The watch case is in excellent condition, but the bracelet does show some signs of regular use and wear (please see the pictures for details). I am the original owner and I will be including all the tags, documentation/manuals, and the original Christopher Ward box (and extra bracelet links)

Remaining balance of warranty still available (over 4 years) as a part of the 60|60 guarantee.

Asking $650 net to me via PayPal. US shipping included. No trades.

Thanks for looking. Please PM if you have questions. Will ship within 2 days from receiving funds.

Included:

Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT automatic w/ OEM steel bracelet (with extra links)
Original box
All tags, instructions and documents I received with the purchase

Last edited by Blue on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” ― Akira Kurosawa
Blue
MoT Member

Re: FS: Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT w/ OEM steel bracelet

Post by Blue »

Updated MOT pricing: $650 or best reasonable offer.
Blue
MoT Member

Re: FS: Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT w/ OEM steel bracelet

Post by Blue »

Sold!