FS: Proxima Bronze Seiko Samurai + MM300 Homage

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

FS: Proxima Bronze Seiko Samurai + MM300 Homage

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

*Model: Proxima Bronze Seiko Samurai + MM300 Homage (Cusn8 case, ceramic bezel with lumed pip)

*What's Included: Box & Papers, Watch and Borealis Rubber Strap

*Condition: 97% + Watch was worn very lightly in rotation (less than 2 weeks ) with other 22mm watches to see which one I would keep.

*Price: $250 (priced higher on WUS and Facebook)

*Trades:NONE

*Payment: Paypal G&S (F&F -3%)

*Shipping: Price includes USPS Priority shipping with tracking/signature, happy to meet face to face in Northern Tarrant, Dallas, or Collin County. International Shipping additional charges. Buyer is responsible for all customs and tracking after it leaves USA borders.

*Standard Disclaimer: All transactions are as is, no refunds or returns, unless watch is not as described. I'm dealing this from my personal collection. I have bought and sold many watches on Reddit, WUS, and Instagram. References provided upon request. Please let me know if you have any

*Reason for selling: Only need one 22mm lug width watch and i'm just not as fond of bronze as I was hoping

*Other items: Additional pictures can be taken upon request. Any straps shown that are not the Borealis rubber ISO -Style strap are for demonstration purposes only and not included in the sale.

This model is a custom order and not available on their site. The lume is spectacular and build quality is just wow! I wish it was steel not bronze.

-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime