ANOTHER PRICE DROP FS: Stowa Flieger T02 Contemporary in great condition

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
BoxClever

ANOTHER PRICE DROP FS: Stowa Flieger T02 Contemporary in great condition

Post by BoxClever »

PRICE DROP - NOW £625 WITH FREE POSTAGE TO THE UK.

I've had loads of rubbish offers on eBay but no serious interest - does no-one want Stowa watches? Makes me wonder.

I bought this watch just over two years ago and I really don't wear it so I thought I could sell it and get something else that I might. It's beautiful and should be worn and appreciated more than I do. I've worn it for a grand total of less than two weeks I think - it did get nice comments but is not as obvious a watch as some of the bigger brands but it is a handmade classic so is a part of history. It is number 95 which is stamped on the gorgeous back, I won't go in to watch details as they are listed in the Stowa site.

Here's a link to the watch on the Stowa site: https://www.stowa.de/en/Flieger+TO2.htm

It is a 43mm non-date version with a lime green secondhand, gorgeous black leather Stowa strap (not the usual rubber) and looks great. But it has to go. It is very good condition and not new - if you want to be the first owner and expect perfection then please buy from Stowa... but mine is great barely-used condition.

It comes with the original cardboard box, the metal watch case, warranty and hand-written model card and the original sales receipt and shipping notice - shown on the photos. Please excuse my rubbish photo skills, can't find the edit mode on Imgur and the watch was placed gently to photograph, and the thumb prints on the glass are all mine!

I'm in Bristol (England) and would rather sell face to face but can post it (insured and signed for) to mainland UK and will do this once funds have been received via Paypal or bank transfer. If you are overseas then let me know and I can get a postal cost for you.

It's £750.

Last edited by BoxClever on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
BoxClever

Re: FS: Stowa Flieger T02 Contemporary in great condition

Post by BoxClever »

I know I've not been here long and i hope you don't mind me posting here - i forgot to add that i have nearly 300 feedback on eBay at 100% and will list the watch there sometime if i don't get traction with watch lovers here.

quincas
MoT Member

Post by quincas »

Always loved this watch... glws

-MoT- Please remember Rule 5 of HUISABH Bazaar: "5. Posts in a listing by members other than the listing creator will be removed."
Last edited by MoT on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: HUISABH Bazaar rule reminder.
BoxClever

Post by BoxClever »

Now on eBay, guys. Would much rather sell it to one of you lot so just let me know if you're interested.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323652160254

Thanks,
Rich
BoxClever

PRICE DROP FS: Stowa Flieger T02 Contemporary in great condition

Post by BoxClever »

PRICE DROP

How about £700 posted to the UK?
BoxClever

Re: ANOTHER PRICE DROP FS: Stowa Flieger T02 Contemporary in great condition

Post by BoxClever »

Another price drop to £625 posted to the UK - anyone? ANYONE???
Canadian Flint

Post by Canadian Flint »

-watchpalooza- Please remember Rule 5 of HUISABH Bazaar: "5. Posts in a listing by members other than the listing creator will be removed."
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Shipping to USA?
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime