We're Moving!

Click for more info.

(SOLD): Eterna Kontiki Adventure

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
cheddar
MoT Member

(SOLD): Eterna Kontiki Adventure

Post by cheddar »

Edit: Sold elsewhere, thanks MoT!

For sale is my used Eterna Kontiki Adventure. I bought this from watchgooroo on eBay last December and have worn it under 30 times.

This is a bold, attractive watch that has great finishing and details - it just doesn’t see much wrist time for me.

The watch is in very good condition overall. There are a few small/micro scratches here and there, most noticeably on the underside of the lugs where they’ve rested on a surface.

The Soprod A-10 movement winds and runs smoothly...I’ve never worn the original black leather strap, which will come in the box. I’ll leave the black leather “cross-stitch” strap I bought on the watch.

Comes with the watch/straps, box and papers, and a copy of my receipt from the gooroo.

I am asking $650. US and PR only, sorry. Sale through PayPal G&S and shipped priority insured to 50 US states and PR, I cover all fees and shipping.

100% feedback buying and selling on eBay under this username with 99 added to the end.

Thanks for looking!

More info from Eterna:

Ref: 1910.41.40.1429

MOVEMENT
Soprod A10, power reserve 42h, 28’800 v.p.h, 25 jewels, 1 ball bearing

CASE
Stainless Steel, rotating bezel, case back secured with screw, sapphire crystal opening

CRYSTAL
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal

DIMENSIONS
∅ 44 mm / 14.05 mm
DIAL
Black sun-brushed

Last edited by cheddar on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.