We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD FS: Aevig Huldra Blue V.1 with newer movement

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
pdsf
MoT Member

SOLD FS: Aevig Huldra Blue V.1 with newer movement

Post by pdsf »

SOLD

Bought new. First owner. Worn sparingly over time. I am into smaller watches now so even though this does not wear big, it’s time to let it go. It’s a rare bird I think – I don’t see it for sale often. I much prefer the blue of this version.

Case size: 42 mm by 46 mm
Lug width: 22 mm
Crystal: Sapphire crystal
ATM: 20 ATM

Condition: Pre-owned, with some signs of use, there is a tiny nick at the edge of the bezel and crystal near “15” and there is a very faint scratch on the bezel between the 35 and 40 markers (I knew it was there but still took me a few seconds with different light angles to find it). I used harsher lights to reveal them in the pictures, but as you know, these things don’t show up as bad in real life. The case is without scratches or dings. The top of the lugs are clean and sharp. The bracelet has some signs of use, mostly on the buckle (it’s one of those finishes that get scratches easily, but then it reaches a plateau and it stays like that). Spare links are included. I have not changed out the bracelet much (maybe just a couple of times) so the back of the lugs is clean. I had Terry from Toxic NATO/Ute Watch Co put in a new Miyota movement last year because I found out the one that came with the watch had a fingerprint on the rotor (horror horror) so even though it was working fine, I wanted a new movement in it, so he replaced it for me. In fact, this is the exact watch that was featured in one of his videos!!! I haven’t worn it much since I got it back from him.

Also comes with inner and outer boxes – both are in excellent condition as they have been in storage. I can’t seem to find the Bond-style nato that came with it…but a replacement can be found easily. I think the hardware was unbranded.

For sale only. No trades. $440 shipped within ConUS. I am not a flipper but I have several positive feedbacks on WUS.

Thanks for looking. :)
Last edited by pdsf on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: FS: Aevig Huldra Blue V.1 with newer movement

Post by pdsf »

bump :)
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: FS: Aevig Huldra Blue V.1 with newer movement

Post by pdsf »

Sunday night bump 🤗