[SOLD]: Orient WV0041TX Neo Panda - Box and Papers - $220 Shipped in US

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Circustown
MoT Member

[SOLD]: Orient WV0041TX Neo Panda - Box and Papers - $220 Shipped in US

Post by Circustown »

Very good condition, used Orient Neo Panda with like new condition, never worn or sized original bracelet. $220 Shipped Priority to lower 48 states.

Image Had a deal done locally that didn't go through and haven't gotten around to re-posting it.

ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/TeIhS5R

I would personally consider this watch in great condition for a gently used watch, but I tried to deliberately get the marks on the bezel to really pop so that everything is up front. I don’t polish my watches but I would imagine that these would polish out very easily if you desire/have the know how. They are not deep and are more scuffs than scratches due to regular wear. I have purchased a watch here but have not sold one before, I do have a great history selling over on the knife subreddit so hopefully that would alleviate any buyer concerns. The watch is beautiful but I am offsetting a bit of a recent Oris purchase so I can tell myself that I am not letting the watch hobby completely win!

I do have a 22mm lightly worn Barton band(pictured) that I will include, or you can knock off $10 and I will keep it if you don’t want it.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!
Last edited by Circustown on Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Circustown
MoT Member

Re: [WTS]: Orient WV0041TX Neo Panda - Box and Papers - $220 Shipped in US

Post by Circustown »

Sold on x-post