We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD Tudor Black Bay 58 Fifty-Eight Black with Bracelet M79030N-0001 AD Full Kit

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
pdsf
MoT Member

SOLD Tudor Black Bay 58 Fifty-Eight Black with Bracelet M79030N-0001 AD Full Kit

Post by pdsf »

SOLD

This BB58 was bought by me from a local AD end of August 2020, hence the next owner will enjoy most of the 5-yr warranty left (unlike the ones bought pre-2020).  It was worn for about 2 weeks.  The bracelet was sized by the AD to fit a 6.25" wrist but then I told the AD to take the bracelet off so I could wear it with my own straps, thinking I'd put the bracelet back on at some point.  I never did, so the bracelet is brand new.  The only sign of use I can see is a couple of small faint swirlies on the non-crown side of the case (see pics) but I did not even realize they were there until I took the photos and they were magnified on screen.  Pretty much mint.

Full kit - Watch, boxes, booklet, warranty card, spare links... I even got the AD to give me the tag, which apparently they often prefer to keep.  The protective stickers were removed by AD.

I can include a brand new nylon strap that looks like the BB58 strap if you want it.  I have included a pic of it.  The 1-piece leather strap pictured is not for sale - unless you really want it but it's been "patina'ed" by me already. :) 

$3850 shipped CONUS net to me.  I am not looking to make a profit; making a loss actually as I had to pay tax on it when it was new.  I am not interested in trades unless you happen to have a vintage Turn-O-Graph!

Pics: