FS: G-Shock Red-out 35th Anniversary DW-5635C-4CR, LNIB

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

FS: G-Shock Red-out 35th Anniversary DW-5635C-4CR, LNIB

Post by Landed_Alien »

For sale (no trades)
G-Shock Red-out 35th Anniversary DW-5635C-4CR, LNIB
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 00_r.jpg
This is a rare "red out" edition square g-shock which Casio made very limited numbers for the g-shock 35th anniversary. As you can see from the photos, it's all red including the display, and comes with black buckle and keeper. Keeper has the "three and five stars".

I have only worn the watch on a couple of occasions for a few hours when I first got it. It's been in watch box ever since. I have everything with it that came from Casio. The only damage I can find is to the external cardboard box which is slightly crumpled (it arrived like this in mail).

I appreciate this is an usual and rare watch even though its a "simple" g-shock. It is a real collectable, or if you want to wear it out, a fantastic talking point. An idea holiday gift for that loved one that supports a team in red? On the bay, examples like this (LNIB with the full package) are sold for $400+. Buy-it now options are usually $500 and upwards.

I'm selling this for $340 USD, PayPal only (F&F, or you pay the extra 3%).
plus $10 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS only (sorry, no PO Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses)

I love my g-shocks, but this is so collectable I don't wear it so it's better going to the right home for someone else to enjoy. I'm not a flipper, but my collection is just too large. This is me just starting to sell some watches for the first time, so I don't have a long list of references, but I have a history here.
No lowballs, I'm not in a great rush to sell it, and I'll be posting it across multiple sites. However I wanted the MOT community to get first dibs.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase, please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Model number: DW-5635C-4CR
Module: 3229
Regular square g-shock dimensions and specs, except it's very RED!
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 01_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 02_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 03_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 04_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 05_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 06_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 07_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock Red-out DW-5635C-4CR 08_r.jpg
Last edited by Landed_Alien on Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Re: FS: G-Shock Red-out 35th Anniversary DW-5635C-4CR, LNIB

Post by Landed_Alien »

bump