We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD: G-Shock Black-out Ninja King GXW-56BB-1JF, Japanese Special Edition, Full Set

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

SOLD: G-Shock Black-out Ninja King GXW-56BB-1JF, Japanese Special Edition, Full Set

Post by Landed_Alien »

Update: price drop to $155 to move it. Time someone else had fun with it.
Update 2: SOLD!

For sale (no trades)
G-Shock Black-out Ninja King GXW-56BB-1JF

I am selling a Black-out Ninja King in excellent condition, with full set. This is the Japanese "JDM" version which is different from what is available elsewhere, and normally you have to import them. It has Multi-Band and a black tang buckle (the non-JDM version is silver and lacks atomic syncing). It has a negative display and is Tough Solar, so no need to change a battery and break the integrity of the watch's seals. This watch really feels bomb proof. Be aware, these are know as "Kings" as they are much larger than regular square g-shocks. This watch has serious wrist presence (but I rocked it fine on my 6.75" wrists).
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 00_r.jpg
This was not in regular rotation. I only wore the watch about 10 times when I heading into the great outdoors. It is generally in excellent condition. Check out the photos (apologies for lint in some of the close-ups). There are only two wear marks I can see, and I've tried to capture them in the photos: on the tail of the strap where the buckle sat, and also a super minor abrasion on the bezel at 10 o'clock. They're both very minor, but I'd rather point them out.

SOLD! I'm selling this for $155 $170 USD, PayPal only (F&F, or you pay the extra 3%).
plus $10 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS only (sorry, no PO Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses)

I'm not a flipper, but my collection is just too large. This is me just starting to sell some watches for the first time, so I don't have a long list of references, but I have a history here.
No lowballs, I'm not in a great rush to sell it, and I'll be posting it across multiple sites. However I wanted the MOT community to get first dibs.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase, please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Model number: GXW-56BB-1JF
Module: 3220
Tough Solar
Multi-Band
Built like a tank. This is the ultimate "beater" watch.
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 02_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 03_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 04_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 05_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 06_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 07_r.jpg
Landed_Alien G-Shock King GXW-56BB-1JF 08_r.jpg
Last edited by Landed_Alien on Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Re: FS: G-Shock Black-out Ninja King GXW-56BB-1JF, Japanese Special Edition, Full Set

Post by Landed_Alien »

bump
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Re: FS: G-Shock Black-out Ninja King GXW-56BB-1JF, Japanese Special Edition, Full Set

Post by Landed_Alien »

MrMen-Bump.png
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Post by Landed_Alien »

Price drop to $155 to move it.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Re: SOLD: G-Shock Black-out Ninja King GXW-56BB-1JF, Japanese Special Edition, Full Set

Post by Landed_Alien »

SOLD!