We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD: LNIB Bulova Accutron II 96B210 Snorkel

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

SOLD: LNIB Bulova Accutron II 96B210 Snorkel

Post by Landed_Alien »

SOLD

I'm selling (no trades) my LNIB Bulova Accutron II 96B210 Snorkel watch. This is a unique, discontinued and difficult to find collectable watch. This Snorkel is the Black/Red variant, with the excellent coffin link bracelet, in a cushion super-compressor style case. It uses a Bulova quartz Precisionist 262 kHz movement which has the smooooth sweep second hand that you'd normally only see in GS Spring Drive.
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 001_r.jpg
(more photos below)

This is a catch and release for me. It's condition is LNIB. The original owner bought it and kept it as a "safe queen". I'd been searching for one for months and eventually grabbed this, however by the time it came along I'd already decided to start selling chunks of my collection. It still has its wrapping over the bracelet, it's never been sized, and the case is flawless to my eyes - I'm including lots of photos to try to capture this. These are not easy to get hold of these days, and you won't find an example in such a clean condition.

It's cool squarish cushion case, with only 47mm lug to lug, so can be worn on most wrists, but has lots of wrist presence. These watches came in several variants, and (for me) this is the one to get. It has the classic coke colors, and came with the coffin link bracelet (some came on a mesh).

SOLD I'm selling this for [b]$300 USD[/b], PayPal only (F&F, or you pay the extra 3%).
plus $10 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS only (sorry, no PO Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses)
I'm not in a great rush to sell it, and I'll be posting it across multiple sites. However I wanted the MOT community to get first dibs.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase, please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Model number: Bulova 96B210
Movement: Quartz Precisionist 262 kHz (smooth sweep seconds hand)
Diameter (excluding crown): 43mm
Thickness: 13.6mm
Lug to lug: 47mm
Lug width: 22mm
WR rating: 200m (screw down crown)
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 000_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 002_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 003_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 004_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 005_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 006_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Bulova 96B210 Snorkel 007_r.jpg