We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Steinhart Ocean One GMT 42mm

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
cortman
MoT Member

FS: Steinhart Ocean One GMT 42mm

Post by cortman »

Manufacturer's webpage

Images and timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/cZdaeLE

I have loved this watch more than pretty much all my others but it's time to move it on, so I'm offering it up for sale. A Steinhart Ocean One GMT with the aluminum bezel. It's the 42mm size, which I with my 7" wrists have found to be the perfect size (I bought a 39mm first and sold it because it felt too small, got the 42 and it felt just right). This watch is just fantastic. It's obviously a GMT Master II homage, but one that in my opinion stands well on its own feet in terms of quality and a few design tweaks, such as the much more swept, streamlined lugs, which I like much more than the Rolex.

It's powered by an ETA 2893 Elabore movement, and has consistently kept within +/- 6 spd. I haven't measured it in a while but have no reason at all to suppose it's deviated from that.

Hands and indices have SuperLuminova BGW9 and are super bright. 120 click bezel lines up perfectly and feels solid.

The bracelet is 22mm at the lugs and tapers to 18mm. It has solid end links and is extremely solid feeling and comfortable. I don't have a ton of experience with bracelets but this one feels amazing and doesn't pull out hair.

The bracelet, almost exclusively the clasp, have normal light desk-diving scratches, nothing deep. The case is near perfect on the sides and back, with a bit of scratching around the underside of the lugs. The crystal is perfect. The bezel is flawless except for one small scratch on the 2 marker, visible in particular in one of the photos, but really hard to spot otherwise.

Watch includes extra bracelet links, hang tag, papers, pillow, and box- all the original kit. I purchased it in September of 2018.

I'd like $430 TYD CONUS for the watch. Only shipping to the US, sorry. Open to reasonable offers.