We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Longines Hydroconquest with Rubber Strap and Bracelet

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
NapoleonDynamite
MoT Member

FS: Longines Hydroconquest with Rubber Strap and Bracelet

Post by NapoleonDynamite »

Reluctantly selling my Longines Hydroconquest 41mm in Gray. This colour is great and really different.

The new ceramic Hydroconquest is one of the best affordable divers (41MM, ETA L888 Caliber, 72 hour power reserve) available. The new version looks much more cleaner than the older models.

The ceramic bezel and sapphire is clean. There are some minor hairlines on the case. There is the smallest nick on the left-top lug - I only noticed it when take photos. There is also a very small nick on the top crown guard. I've tried to capture them in the photos, but they are tiny. Calling out for transparency, but they are pretty minimal.

The watch has been worn in rotation with others.

Still some stickers on the clasp!

The sale also includes the Longines gray rubber fitted strap (cut for a 7 inch wrist) and Longines clasp. Also sales includes the Longines stainless steel bracelet (all links) that has had the shine finish taken away to make it a really nice matte finish (see photos), box, outer-box, manual and warranty.

https://www.longines.com/.../watch-hydr ... t-l3-781-4...

These aren't available often. And when they do they don't normally include the rubber strap AND bracelet. Also the colour is quite uncommon too.

Price: $1,250 USD

Item is based in Australia. Price includes shipping to the USA and UK.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk